189 Visa EOI Query - Adding Sabbatical to Employment

Hello, 

I was unsure how to complete the employment section of my EOI and would be hugely grateful for any help...

I spent 6.8 years undertaking my eligible employment with a single employer. However I was only awarded 4.8 years as skilled by the assessor. This was as a result of the first year being used to qualify me as skilled, and the last year being an unpaid sabbatical. 

As the system automatically calculates the points, adding this employment in one hit would incorrectly award me 10 points, so I broke this employment down. 

I added a single entry for the qualifying year (as non-eligible), and another for the 4.8 skilled years. I did not enter the final year at all on skills select as I was unpaid and it didn’t feel like employment.

Was I right not to add the sabbatical year at all? Or should I have added a separate entry for this?

I am worried that any perceived discrepancy may cause a problem at the point I am hopefully invited to apply, but skills select offer no help on this matter. 

Worth noting that adding or removing the sabbatical year does not impact my points in any way. 

Thank you so much for any help!