Pearson Test Help!

Degsy

Hi,

I’m booked to take my test in two weeks. What is the best mock tests to take? I have the app but it wants to charge every mock test, is this normal for all mock tests? 

Also so anyone with hints or tips? 

Thanks 

Hi Degsy,

Yes they generally charge for mock tests which they check & provide results too. However there are sample tests available on internet for practise but they would not give you results. You tube has many tutorials for each section.

Some tips

1/ Put your microphone above your nose so that your breath does not ruin your speaking recordings.

2/ Fluency is important. So even if you do not know what to say, say something. Fluency is more important than content.

3/ Please follow correct format of essay writing

4/ do not make typo error. While practising, turn off autocorrect or spelling flags. This will let you find you are of typing errors.

5/ Do not try to copy another accent. Pronunciation is more important than accent.

All the best for your exams.

• Like 1

Use E2 language.com. Jay is especially helpful. I bought three mock tests on Pearson's website. I found them really good and very similar to the real test. 

Best of luck. 

• 4 weeks later...