Willing to apply for AITSL assessment but my teaching degree (Bahcelor's) is a 3 year course

Hi everyone,

I want to apply for AITSL assessment but my Bachelor's Degree from Spain is a 3 year course. I also have a 2 year pre-university (and post high school) related degree but the fact is that it wasn't taught at uni so I guess it might be consider a VET or Advanced Diploma. I've been working 12 years in the US as a primary and middle school teacher and I didn't have any problem when did the degree equivalence in the US as I was granted a bachelor's degree. Is there any posibility that AITSL accepts my 3 year degree if I show them proof of all my experience? I was even thinking to send them my official credential evaluation report from the US agency that autheticated my transcripts. 

Sorry guys I guess this is an uncommon scenario but this is my situation. I'm already in Australia with a student visa (my wife is the studying a full Bachelor's degree at uni) and would like to apply for PR so we won't have to pay those extremely high international student fees for the full degree. In case I can't work it our with AITSL I might give NZ a try since from what I've been reading they accept an overseas 3 year degree.

Thanks a lot! Cheers!

Diego