Apply 190 visa under "Industrial Design" in Tasmania

mswinnie889

Hi guys, 

My sister has a plan to come to Australia and studies bachelor of industrial design at the University of Tasmania. As we could see that the occupation is currently listed on Tas List for 190 and 489 visa so will she have a chance to apply for 190 visa after graduation at all ? 

Look forward to hearing from experienced aspirants, 

Many thanks in advance, 

It may be better to ask your question in the Skilled Visas section.  That's where the experienced Registered Migration Agents on PIO are most likely to see your query.  From what I have read on these forums it is now quite difficult to use studying anywhere in Australia as a pathway to migration. However I'm no expert.   Also be aware that occupation lists are frequently reviewed and there is no guarantee that any occupation will remain. 

4 hours ago, mswinnie889 said:

Hi guys, 

My sister has a plan to come to Australia and studies bachelor of industrial design at the University of Tasmania. As we could see that the occupation is currently listed on Tas List for 190 and 489 visa so will she have a chance to apply for 190 visa after graduation at all ? 

You need to check whether there is a requirement for post-graduation experience as well as the qualification - there often is.