five years since last post and a rolleroaster ride of stress and emotions

bug family

18 hours ago, bug family said:

Not really i am afraid,  my wife is happy here with her main family also living here, she has said she would never go back to live but would go on holiday, as for the children emily has never visited and is all for Australia, which i understand as she has never known any different, however Daniel loved his trip back in 2019 and would move home tomorrow (I think )

For my sanity i have been concentrating on my degree and trying to get a place back home by getting this holiday home idea of and running, it would help psychologically for me to know that I have a foothold back home, a place that I can call home.

We are south of the river what about yourselves? and from North Wales (lovely part of the world).

I may see your partner in our emergency department depending on where he is stationed, I have also applied to the graduate entry route and am waiting to hear back they are changing the entry route to make it more like the UK system so i am told.

Do you think you will ever go back to live? I can say from experience that the longer you leave it and the older and more settled your children become the harder it is, i feel well and truly marooned here sometimes 🙄 

I recently discovered a Welsh cafe in the little village of Hall just outside Canberra.  Does a heap of Welsh and Scottish food including Cullen Skink, Barra Brith, Welshies.  See Kynefin on Facebook 

https://mygungahlin.com.au/hot-in-the-city-visit-hall-for-kynefins-welsh-delights-and-bombolini-doughnut-deliciousness/6940/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=mg&fbclid=IwAR0hOu6stfw9CZqxpMxbDfGpx8OVeRu8iEDHTR7L9hRdk92lJOOCInsXMjI

Edited by Bulya
Addition

19 hours ago, MumOfTwo said:

Well I wish you the best of luck with work and the holiday home. Really hope it all works out well for you!

Thanks mum of two, feel free to drop me a line anytime, even just to vent it helps to get it out of your system 😃

Take care and good luck 😊