Vetassess Ref. & Airconditioning mechanic.

31Hillbury

Good Evening,

Just wondering if anybody could help with the CV format required by Vetassess for the 1st part of the application.

I am just editing my cv to match the relevant style of CV they want.

Also, I have been working since I left school in Ref./Air con. trade but am only getting the VETASSESS assessment for the Offshore training record to make life easier on 

arrival to australia as my wife is the main applicant on the 189 visa. (I know this can add 5 points if needed, Hopefully not.)

Should I provide evidence back to when I left school and started in the trade? or should I just cover the minimum 5 years with my current employer for a positive result?

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks

Eddie

4 hours ago, 31Hillbury said:

Good Evening,

Just wondering if anybody could help with the CV format required by Vetassess for the 1st part of the application.

I am just editing my cv to match the relevant style of CV they want.

Also, I have been working since I left school in Ref./Air con. trade but am only getting the VETASSESS assessment for the Offshore training record to make life easier on 

arrival to australia as my wife is the main applicant on the 189 visa. (I know this can add 5 points if needed, Hopefully not.)

Should I provide evidence back to when I left school and started in the trade? or should I just cover the minimum 5 years with my current employer for a positive result?

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks

Eddie

Hey mate inboxed you resume i used for Vetassess Skill assessment