190 Applicants from Nov 2018

garrychandi

39 minutes ago, Emma_M said:

No it all went really quickly at that point!

We have 60 points plus 5 for the 190 so would be struggling if we had applied now.

I think I'm looking at 6 points currently, 65 with a nomination so not sure if we'll apply or not. Have a consultation with an agent coming up at the end of the month but knowing how often things change doesn't fill me with confidence 😞

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Emma_M said:

Congratulations! That wasn’t too long a wait, all the best for the future 😊

54 minutes ago, Jellica said:
7 hours ago, garrychandi said:
I finally got my direct grant today after 175 days today

Congrats, fantastic news

Thanks very much

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jenki75 said:

Just a quick update our 190 Visa Grant came today June 4th ( Australia time). 200 days of waiting and one case officer contact at the 145 day mark. 

Wow ! congratulations dear,Now I am hoping of mine soon.

Edited by gurinder kaur
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jenki75 said:

Just a quick update our 190 Visa Grant came today June 4th ( Australia time). 200 days of waiting and one case officer contact at the 145 day mark. 

Congratulations! All the best for the future x

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Emma_M said:

Thanks, me too, we are starting to lose all if I’m honest. Think our medical and police checks expire this week too 😢

I started paying university deposits for my girls and was coming to the conclusion that the visa wasn't  going to happen.  So don't give up yet!

On 04/06/2019 at 07:29, Emma_M said:

Thanks, me too, we are starting to lose all if I’m honest. Think our medical and police checks expire this week too 😢

Hey Emma_M, Im jumping in on this post as it resonates with me.... I havent been on here for a while. And I am feeling a bit relieved to find someone else who is feeling so despondent too... Today marks 279 days since lodgement of our 190 - 2x CO contacts in that time , all replied to in good time, and just we are stuck in the system now.  I was wondering what would happen if the pc and medicals expire (ours would only be in Dec'19/Jan'20) --- but what DO you do in that case?  

Hope you are hanging in there and you get your grant soon.   It has been a long road, and it feels so close but each passing week another sigh.

Have a good week, hope things brighten up for so many of us. 

On 10/06/2019 at 03:53, WizardofOz2018 said:

Hey Emma_M, Im jumping in on this post as it resonates with me.... I havent been on here for a while. And I am feeling a bit relieved to find someone else who is feeling so despondent too... Today marks 279 days since lodgement of our 190 - 2x CO contacts in that time , all replied to in good time, and just we are stuck in the system now.  I was wondering what would happen if the pc and medicals expire (ours would only be in Dec'19/Jan'20) --- but what DO you do in that case?  

Hope you are hanging in there and you get your grant soon.   It has been a long road, and it feels so close but each passing week another sigh.

Have a good week, hope things brighten up for so many of us. 

Hi,

What did they request from you during two contacts?

• 3 weeks later...