190 Applicants from Nov 2018

garrychandi

Hey guys, As you guys may have realised  190 grants kinda stopped after they processed most of the October cases. I am creating this thread so people who applied in November can share their timelines in one place and we can track each others cases. I applied on November 27th and my status is till received. Please share your experiences

Edited by garrychandi
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, garrychandi said:

Hey guys, As you guys may have realised  190 grants kinda stopped after they processed most of the October cases. I am creating this thread so people who applied in November can share their timelines in one place and we can track each others cases. I applied on November 27th and my status is till received. Please share your experiences

Lodged exactly on the same date :), still "received". I think they are clearing their backlog or moving resource to do another subclass :(

Hi there guys, can someone clarify to me about skill assessment on this visa 190, when i was reading the eligibilty on DHA  (Your skills assessment must have been obtained in the 3 years before the date of your invitation. If the assessment was for a shorter period, that period must not have passed.) meaning to say it was expired if 3 years before invitation. Correct me if i am wrong thank you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@garrychandi

No we’re still patiently waiting, we lodged our application on 19th June so started the whole thing well over a year ago now!

We are now actually hoping our medicals and police checks expire and have to be re done as they were done the end of May so it gives us enough time to get things tied up here without having to make a validation trip. We’ve away on holiday next week to try and take our mind off things as we’ve had our lives on hold for too long now and are in desperate need of a break.

@Fairdinkum

Here is our timeline

ANZSCO 322313 (Welder First Class)

28/11/17 - VETASSESS skills assessment part 1 lodged

22/12/17 - VETASSESS skills assessment positive result received 

18/04/18 - VETASSESS Technical Interview 

21/04/18 - IELTS Exam 

04/05/2018 - IELTS Results - L7.5, R8.0, W8.0, S8.0 Overall 8.0

22/05/18 - VETASSESS - AQF Cert 3 received 

22/05/18 - EOI Lodged 190 NSW

25/05/18 - Invited for nomination 

29/05/18 - Approval of state nomination + Invite to apply