register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

chanian

188 EOI submitted by own

Hi friends,
Did anyone try to submit the EOI of Business Investor (Provisional) visa (Subclass 188) by own? No migration agency involved.
Could you share your experience and steps?  
Thanks so much!!!

Given this is a very complex visa, it would be a foolish thing to do. 

This process will take minimum 14-15 months atleast. Be patient. Goodluck

Edited by Indo

7 hours ago, Indo said:

. If you need any help from my side, you can contact me. 

I hope you are not in Australia because an offer like that sounds like it could well fall under the heading of "migration advice" rather than just forum info. And giving migration advice in that way, onshore, tototal strangers, is only legal if you are a registered agent. 

On 23/02/2019 at 07:13, Indo said:

It is very easy and go ahead on your own. Its simple and documents checklist which ll be provided in the process is very well guided. Its waste of time and money. If you need any help from my side, you can contact me. 

Quite a funny post in my opinion.

Your advice is not to use a Migration Agent who has formal qualifications, attends regular continuing professional development, has experience and is Registered to provide advice.

You on the other had can provide the OP with advice and guidance as you have the massive experience of having lodged 1 application, which has not yet been finalised, so you do not even know if you did it right. Not to mention that it is illegal for you to provide such advice.

On 23/02/2019 at 07:13, Indo said:

Remember, this process will take minimum 14-15 months atleast. Be patient. Goodluck

Interesting that this advice that you are now giving, was given to you by @Alan Collett an Agent on this forum.

Edited by Raul Senise
  • Like 3

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Posted (edited)
On 25/02/2019 at 03:36, Raul Senise said:

Quite a funny post in my opinion.

Your advice is not to use a Migration Agent who has formal qualifications, attends regular continuing professional development, has experience and is Registered to provide advice.

You on the other had can provide the OP with advice and guidance as you have the massive experience of having lodged 1 application, which has not yet been finalised, so you do not even know if you did it right. Not to mention that it is illegal for you to provide such advice.

Interesting that this advice that you are now giving, was given to you by @Alan Collett an Agent on this forum.

Yes time frame advice is given by allen collett and i experienced it too. We cant change the time frame.

Sorry if you feel it was illegal. I edited the comment and wish everyone good luck for their future. Thanks

Edited by Indo
Maybe it was illegal to do so.

Hello,

My name is Deepak verma from Indai and I have lodged my application on 9th. Of march and submitted all the documents with the help of an Australian based MARA agent. This needs a lot of work and assessments. So, I personally think that a consultant is definitely necessary for this 188 A visa .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deepak20380 said:

Sorry, typo mistake.

I am from India. And submitted my application in 2019.

Hi Deepak20380, could you share your procedure or step. 

4 hours ago, chanian said:

The biggest step would have been appointing a good migration agent. Do not underestimate the departments happiness to take your money and refuse a visa - no refund. The cost of an agent is a tiny drop in the ocean in most visas. In this particular one, a molecule 

• Like 1

On 08/04/2019 at 18:29, chanian said:

hi deepak,

can you share the procedure for this visa 188. thanks 

I have applied for the visa 188 and as been submitted since 20th September 2018 and still waiting not heard nothing as yet all the medical and police check as been done as well.