188 EOI submitted by own

chanian

7 hours ago, Indo said:

. If you need any help from my side, you can contact me. 

I hope you are not in Australia because an offer like that sounds like it could well fall under the heading of "migration advice" rather than just forum info. And giving migration advice in that way, onshore, tototal strangers, is only legal if you are a registered agent. 

On 23/02/2019 at 07:13, Indo said:

It is very easy and go ahead on your own. Its simple and documents checklist which ll be provided in the process is very well guided. Its waste of time and money. If you need any help from my side, you can contact me. 

Quite a funny post in my opinion.

Your advice is not to use a Migration Agent who has formal qualifications, attends regular continuing professional development, has experience and is Registered to provide advice.

You on the other had can provide the OP with advice and guidance as you have the massive experience of having lodged 1 application, which has not yet been finalised, so you do not even know if you did it right. Not to mention that it is illegal for you to provide such advice.

On 23/02/2019 at 07:13, Indo said:

Remember, this process will take minimum 14-15 months atleast. Be patient. Goodluck

Interesting that this advice that you are now giving, was given to you by @Alan Collett an Agent on this forum.

Edited by Raul Senise
  • Like 3

On 25/02/2019 at 03:36, Raul Senise said:

Quite a funny post in my opinion.

Your advice is not to use a Migration Agent who has formal qualifications, attends regular continuing professional development, has experience and is Registered to provide advice.

You on the other had can provide the OP with advice and guidance as you have the massive experience of having lodged 1 application, which has not yet been finalised, so you do not even know if you did it right. Not to mention that it is illegal for you to provide such advice.

Interesting that this advice that you are now giving, was given to you by @Alan Collett an Agent on this forum.

Yes time frame advice is given by allen collett and i experienced it too. We cant change the time frame.

Sorry if you feel it was illegal. I edited the comment and wish everyone good luck for their future. Thanks

Edited by Indo
Maybe it was illegal to do so.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

My name is Deepak verma from Indai and I have lodged my application on 9th. Of march and submitted all the documents with the help of an Australian based MARA agent. This needs a lot of work and assessments. So, I personally think that a consultant is definitely necessary for this 188 A visa .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chanian said:

Hi Deepak20380, could you share your procedure or step. 

The biggest step would have been appointing a good migration agent. Do not underestimate the departments happiness to take your money and refuse a visa - no refund. The cost of an agent is a tiny drop in the ocean in most visas. In this particular one, a molecule 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...