You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

simmo

How is Megan doing so far?

I believe it's the rare crazy hippo pal......

Is that something to do with hippos ?

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

On 15/01/2020 at 22:13, Marisawright said:

Yes, we agree on that, that would be weird.  My point, which you keep ignoring, is that SOME  sixteen-year-olds - and these days, it's a large percentage of sixteen-year-olds - HAVE developed a full womanly figure to equal any 20-year-old.   And given that those girls exist, there's bound to be some men who trust their word that they're of age, and they can't be blamed for the fact the little slut is under age. 

To give you an example.   When I was sixteen, one of the girls in my class was mad for footballers.  She was in a group of girls who looked very mature - tall with big boobs.  They used to go out drinking and looking to meet their heroes, with the stated intention of sleeping with them.   She met one, and for a few weeks was bragging about how she was this guy's girlfriend and how fantastic the sex was.   Us bluestockings were fascinated, impressed and horrified all at the same time.   Then her mother found out and the story changed suddenly - she claimed she had been out for an innocent drink and he'd approached her and taken advantage of her poor innocent self.   I don't know if charges were ever laid, but I felt sorry for the footballer. 

I reckon she’ll be pregnant before long, if not already.  

Harry has now left , and the whole family are now resting up on Vancouver island .

Some on this message board think that's the end of the story - canada , happily ever after .

How long do you think meghan will be happy in canada ?

Before it becomes too cold - too boring - not enough attention ?

I think plan b is already in place , and a move to where the real money is for meghan , and her move to STARDOM AND BIG MONEY  - back to the united states , hollywood or New York. 

Job done .

Once the gloss has worn off the marriage , harry could become  be a glorified bag carrier .

The marriage wont last 

• Like 2

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

16 minutes ago, bunbury61 said:

Harry has now left , and the whole family are now resting up on Vancouver island .

Some on this message board think that's the end of the story - canada , happily ever after .

Hmmmm I take it you have never been to our West Coast. Maybe a bit bitter that they are no longer in the UK, or that they didn't choose Australia?

They will be very happy in Canada for however long they choose to live there. It's a beautiful country with one of the highest quality's of life in the world. And a short jaunt by plane or car for Meggles when she needs her US fix.

Edited by Canada2Australia

59 minutes ago, bunbury61 said:

I think plan b is already in place , and a move to where the real money is for meghan , and her move to STARDOM AND BIG MONEY  - back to the united states , hollywood or New York. 

Job done .

Once the gloss has worn off the marriage , harry could become  be a glorified bag carrier .

The marriage wont last 

She lived in Toronto for 7 years +.

Canada consistently scores highly on various quality of life indexes.

Vancouver is regarded as one of the best places in the world to live with the Rockies close by for their ski fix.

3 minutes ago, Collie said:

She lived in Toronto for 7 years +.

Canada consistently scores highly on various quality of life indexes.

Vancouver is regarded as one of the best places in the world to live with the Rockies close by for their ski fix.

She could go back to holding one of the briefcases on Deal or No Deal

I want it all, and I want it now.

58 minutes ago, Canada2Australia said:

Hmmmm I take it you have never been to our West Coast. Maybe a bit bitter that they are no longer in the UK, or that they didn't choose Australia?

They will be very happy in Canada for however long they choose to live there. It's a beautiful country with one of the highest quality's of life in the world. And a short jaunt by plane or car for Meggles when she needs her US fix.

I have relatives scattered over different areas of Canada.  Many of them are 2nd and 3rd generation Canadians.  The climate is very different depending where you live.  Vancouver Island is relatively mild compared to other parts of the country.  It can be very wet too.   British Columbia is a very pleasant place indeed.

1 hour ago, Canada2Australia said:

Nooo- we don't want them in Australia . We've got enough of our own prima donnas. Canada is gorgeous- hope they stay there forever.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Toots said:

I have relatives scattered over different areas of Canada.  Many of them are 2nd and 3rd generation Canadians.  The climate is very different depending where you live.  Vancouver Island is relatively mild compared to other parts of the country.  It can be very wet too.   British Columbia is a very pleasant place indeed.

Haha yup, I'm very aware of the climatic variances across the country, coming from one of the colder areas (in winter only) myself 🙂 But that still isn't a deterrent for millions to continue choosing Canada for immigration.

1 minute ago, Canada2Australia said:

Haha yup, I'm very aware of the climatic variances across the country, coming from one of the coldest area (in winter only) myself 🙂 But that still isn't a deterrent for millions to continue choosing Canada for immigration.

My favourite part of Canada is Quebec and Montreal my favourite city.  

As far as migration goes - yes it is a very popular country to migrate to.  If I hadn't married an Aussie all those years ago who knows   .............  I might have ended up there.

15 minutes ago, Toots said:

My favourite part of Canada is Quebec and Montreal my favourite city.  

As far as migration goes - yes it is a very popular country to migrate to.  If I hadn't married an Aussie all those years ago who knows   .............  I might have ended up there.

Sadly, I've never been east of Ontario. I've seen more of Australia than my own country. I've been to parliaments in Canberra and Wellington, but not to my own Parliament House 😞 I want to see Québec and Atlantic Canada, it's beautiful out there.

2 hours ago, Canada2Australia said:

😂bitter about losing meghan 😂 you can have her , with pleasure 

Sad to be losing harry .

He used to be a real happy go lucky , jack the lad , one of the boys - but all that seems to have gone 

He will be back - too much in the u.k , when the novelty wears off .

Iam sure canada  is a beautiful country , Iam not questioning the lifestyle in canada or the quality of life - I have been told vancouver island is beautiful - you are missing my point .

She may use Vancouver as a base , but the real money is in the u.s - for her career .

I beg to differ about them being happy for as long as they live there .

Nothing to do with canada , but in my humble opinion , the marriage wont last.

Reports are saying here , she left all her belongings and clothes in toronto , when she moved to the u.k, initially  - what does that tell you .

• Like 1

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

17 minutes ago, bunbury61 said:

Sad to be losing harry .

He used to be a real happy go lucky , jack the lad , one of the boys - but all that seems to have gone 

Iam sure canada  is a beautiful country , Iam not questioning the lifestyle in canada or the quality of life - I have been told vancouver island is beautiful - you are missing my point .

She may use Vancouver as a base , but the real money is in the u.s - for her career .

Reports are saying here , she left all her belongings and clothes in toronto , when she moved to the u.k, initially  - what does that tell you .

Look at your mates that are now married, I am afraid once a women snares you in her web builds here little house and you mate with, out pop the little  brats and you are finished as a happy go lucky jack the lad.

Edited by Perthbum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

29 minutes ago, bunbury61 said:

Sad to be losing harry .

I think Harry is a loss to public life as a member of the Royal Family.  He's shown he's quite vulnerable emotionally and spoke of mental health problems.  We read on PIO all the time how people feel isolated moving to a new country, leaving family and only having their spouses friends and none of their own.  He's said before that he was happiest in the forces - perhaps it was the routine and structure that helped - I do wonder longer term how he'll cope - we've sadly seen on here that pretty solid marriages can suffer ant that's without the scrutiny of the press.

• Like 3

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

2 hours ago, Perthbum said:

Look at your mates that are now married, I am afraid once a women snares you in her web builds here little house and you mate with, out pop the little  brats and you are finished as a happy go lucky jack the lad.

Not all are finished - I can assure you of that. 

I was with the lads on saturday - it's all still intact .

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

2 hours ago, ali said:

I think Harry is a loss to public life as a member of the Royal Family.  He's shown he's quite vulnerable emotionally and spoke of mental health problems.  We read on PIO all the time how people feel isolated moving to a new country, leaving family and only having their spouses friends and none of their own.  He's said before that he was happiest in the forces - perhaps it was the routine and structure that helped - I do wonder longer term how he'll cope - we've sadly seen on here that pretty solid marriages can suffer ant that's without the scrutiny of the press.

Great post ali - thanks for a post with common sense .

Harry needs someone who is strong , dependable , and wise , a rock , who holds his hand and supports him , quietly , just out of the spotlight .

Like , the qualities i assume kate has  .

Meghan is on a mission for star status , for herself 

I dont see the marriage lasting 

• Like 4

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

9 minutes ago, bunbury61 said:

Great post ali - thanks for a post with common sense .

Harry needs someone who is strong , dependable , and wise , a rock , who holds his hand and supports him , quietly , just out of the spotlight .

Like , the qualities i assume kate has  .

Meghan is on a mission for star status , for herself 

I dont see the marriage lasting 

And why do you think Meghan is not doing any of that?

What bet would you have had on Wallis Simpson and Edward 8th

1 hour ago, bunbury61 said:

Not all are finished - I can assure you of that. 

I was with the lads on saturday - it's all still intact .

Only because you asked the wife, and I bet the boys out nights are once a week or even less 😇

Edited by Perthbum
  • Like 1

Megan was never going to be accepted by the royal family or the media being a women of colour 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Only because you asked the wife, and I bet the boys out nights are once a week or even less 😇

Happily married - that's all you need to know 

P.s the wives were with us 👍

• Haha 1

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Megan was never going to be accepted by the royal family or the media being a women of colour 

And wheres the evidence of that or the proof ?

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

1 minute ago, bunbury61 said:

And wheres the evidence of that or the proof ?

A sweeping statement - but where is the evidence ?

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

10 hours ago, Perthbum said:

I take it from your post that you have no plans to get married then PB.  Marriage doesn't suit everyone   .................  the divorce rate proves that.  I know plenty of people who have never married and are very happy on their own, doing their own thing.  My sister is one of them.

• Like 1

Just read that they are thinking of suing the media in Vancouver for harrassment...A film/tv star and a so called Prince?? One. craves the media, t’other was born to it. Let them live their way and stuff the rest!

Cheers, Bobj.

Edited by Bobj
Forgot my nom de plume...Quelle horreur!