Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

simmo

How is Megan doing so far?

Recommended Posts

I'm going to bail out of this insipid debate. You crack on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, simmo said:

That would be impossible.

What can I say, me and Diana; what goes on in Windsor stays in Windsor, well at least when it's not in Canada.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, simmo said:

I'm going to bail out of this insipid debate. You crack on.

Read the signature.

  • Congratulations 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, newjez said:

Read the signature.

Has your book sold out?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, simmo said:

Has your book sold out?

That was years ago.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Queen has asked me to post this;

The British Monarchy

Statement from HM The Queen.

Following many months of conversations and more recent discussions, I am pleased that together we have found a constructive and supportive way forward for my grandson and his family.

Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved members of my family.

I recognise the challenges they have experienced as a result of intense scrutiny over the last two years and support their wish for a more independent life.

I want to thank them for all their dedicated work across this country, the Commonwealth and beyond, and am particularly proud of how Meghan has so quickly become one of the family. 

It is my whole family’s hope that today’s agreement allows them to start building a happy and peaceful new life.

ENDS

Statement from Buckingham Palace

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are grateful to Her Majesty and the Royal Family for their ongoing support as they embark on the next chapter of their lives.

As agreed in this new arrangement, they understand that they are required to step back from Royal duties, including official military appointments. They will no longer receive public funds for Royal duties.  

With The Queen’s blessing, the Sussexes will continue to maintain their private patronages and associations. While they can no longer formally represent The Queen, the Sussexes have made clear that everything they do will continue to uphold the values of Her Majesty.

The Sussexes will not use their HRH titles as they are no longer working members of the Royal Family.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have shared their wish to repay Sovereign Grant expenditure for the refurbishment of Frogmore Cottage, which will remain their UK family home.

Buckingham Palace does not comment on the details of security arrangements. There are well established independent processes to determine the need for publicly-funded security.

This new model will take effect in the Spring of 2020.

ENDS

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HRHexit.  I bet that's a weight off their shoulders.


"Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of mankind." Albert Einstein

  •  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Slean Wolfhead said:

HRHexit.  I bet that's a weight off their shoulders.

Just said same to wife , real story imho this has been played out to divert heat from Andrew who is still getting his allowance, Harry ten times the man his uncle could ever be 

good luck to them both a little Archie 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harry and Meghan Reportedly Interested in $36-million Vancouver Waterfront Mansion

3019-point-grey-road-vancouver-kitsilano


According to a report today by British tabloid The Sun, the royals are interested in purchasing a Kitsilano waterfront home in the Vancouver Westside — right on Point Grey Road.

The property’s asking price based on the market listing is $35.88 million.

As with any property along Vancouver’s so-called “Golden Mile” or “Billionaires Row,” the highlight is its breathtaking views of Burrard Inlet, the North Shore mountains, and downtown Vancouver skyline. The expansive outdoor deck on the rear of the house is perfect for not only relaxing and soaking up the West Coast scenery, but also sized for entertaining.

As well, this particular property is just footsteps away from lululemon founder Chip Wilson’s waterfront mansion.

Over the past week, there has been much speculation over where the couple will start their new life in Canada.

Toronto was believed as a possible location, given Meghan’s six-year history in the country’s largest city to film USA Network’s Suits legal drama TV series.

But there were also a number of signs that they could be interested in British Columbia’s South Coast, following their recent lengthy stay on Vancouver Island.

Additionally, a home in Vancouver would provide Meghan with entertainment industry opportunities not only in Hollywood North but also access to relatively short flights to Los Angeles. Earlier in the week, she reportedly signed a deal with Disney to provide voiceovers for a future unspecified project in exchange for a donation to the charity organization Elephants Without Borders.

Aside from reports of house hunting, Meghan has been keeping busy during her time in Vancouver this week, making visits to the Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre and Justice For Girls on Tuesday learn issues affecting women in the community and discuss climate justice for girls and the rights of Indigenous peoples.

 

source:https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/meghan-harry-sussex-vancouver-kitsilano-mansion?auto=true

Edited by Canada2Australia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks absolutely beautiful.  Good luck to them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Canada2Australia said:

Harry and Meghan Reportedly Interested in $36-million Vancouver Waterfront Mansion

3019-point-grey-road-vancouver-kitsilano


According to a report today by British tabloid The Sun, the royals are interested in purchasing a Kitsilano waterfront home in the Vancouver Westside — right on Point Grey Road.

The property’s asking price based on the market listing is $35.88 million.

As with any property along Vancouver’s so-called “Golden Mile” or “Billionaires Row,” the highlight is its breathtaking views of Burrard Inlet, the North Shore mountains, and downtown Vancouver skyline. The expansive outdoor deck on the rear of the house is perfect for not only relaxing and soaking up the West Coast scenery, but also sized for entertaining.

As well, this particular property is just footsteps away from lululemon founder Chip Wilson’s waterfront mansion.

Over the past week, there has been much speculation over where the couple will start their new life in Canada.

Toronto was believed as a possible location, given Meghan’s six-year history in the country’s largest city to film USA Network’s Suits legal drama TV series.

But there were also a number of signs that they could be interested in British Columbia’s South Coast, following their recent lengthy stay on Vancouver Island.

Additionally, a home in Vancouver would provide Meghan with entertainment industry opportunities not only in Hollywood North but also access to relatively short flights to Los Angeles. Earlier in the week, she reportedly signed a deal with Disney to provide voiceovers for a future unspecified project in exchange for a donation to the charity organization Elephants Without Borders.

Aside from reports of house hunting, Meghan has been keeping busy during her time in Vancouver this week, making visits to the Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre and Justice For Girls on Tuesday learn issues affecting women in the community and discuss climate justice for girls and the rights of Indigenous peoples.

 

source:https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/meghan-harry-sussex-vancouver-kitsilano-mansion?auto=true

Nice, wouldn't we all love that, good luck to them


Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Canada2Australia said:

Harry and Meghan Reportedly Interested in $36-million Vancouver Waterfront Mansion

3019-point-grey-road-vancouver-kitsilano


According to a report today by British tabloid The Sun, the royals are interested in purchasing a Kitsilano waterfront home in the Vancouver Westside — right on Point Grey Road.

The property’s asking price based on the market listing is $35.88 million.

As with any property along Vancouver’s so-called “Golden Mile” or “Billionaires Row,” the highlight is its breathtaking views of Burrard Inlet, the North Shore mountains, and downtown Vancouver skyline. The expansive outdoor deck on the rear of the house is perfect for not only relaxing and soaking up the West Coast scenery, but also sized for entertaining.

As well, this particular property is just footsteps away from lululemon founder Chip Wilson’s waterfront mansion.

Over the past week, there has been much speculation over where the couple will start their new life in Canada.

Toronto was believed as a possible location, given Meghan’s six-year history in the country’s largest city to film USA Network’s Suits legal drama TV series.

But there were also a number of signs that they could be interested in British Columbia’s South Coast, following their recent lengthy stay on Vancouver Island.

Additionally, a home in Vancouver would provide Meghan with entertainment industry opportunities not only in Hollywood North but also access to relatively short flights to Los Angeles. Earlier in the week, she reportedly signed a deal with Disney to provide voiceovers for a future unspecified project in exchange for a donation to the charity organization Elephants Without Borders.

Aside from reports of house hunting, Meghan has been keeping busy during her time in Vancouver this week, making visits to the Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre and Justice For Girls on Tuesday learn issues affecting women in the community and discuss climate justice for girls and the rights of Indigenous peoples.

 

source:https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/meghan-harry-sussex-vancouver-kitsilano-mansion?auto=true

You do realise the Sun is a comic produced for those with an average reading age of 10 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BacktoDemocracy said:

You do realise the Sun is a comic produced for those with an average reading age of 10 

Good for you for feeling that way. I couldn't care less. 

Welcome to Canada- Harry and Megan 🙂

Edited by Canada2Australia
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Canada2Australia said:

Good for you for feeling that way. I couldn't care less. 

Welcome to Canada- Harry and Megan 🙂 


Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Perthbum said:
1 hour ago, Canada2Australia said:

Good for you for feeling that way. I couldn't care less. 

Welcome to Canada- Harry and Megan 🙂 

Harry and Megan will be Canada’s win the the UKs loss , they will generate billions in the interest and investment in Canada 

  • Thanks 1

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was a fan initially but don't like what they are doing at all.

Good Riddance.

  • Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Parley said:

I was a fan initially but don't like what they are doing at all.

Good Riddance.

What don’t you like what they are doing?


Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harry has gone from being a manly man to a simp since marrying Meghan.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Archie has fairly grown.  I think he would have been more comfortable in one of those all terrain baby buggy things though.

 

meghan.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Toots said:

Archie has fairly grown.  I think he would have been more comfortable in one of those all terrain baby buggy things though.

 

meghan.jpg

Bit stupid 2 dogs on leads and carrying a fairly large baby. Easy to trip with dogs pulling in different directions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ramot said:

Bit stupid 2 dogs on leads and carrying a fairly large baby. Easy to trip with dogs pulling in different directions.

I used a front baby carrier until they were at the sitting up stage and were getting uncomfortable to carry that way then I used a back carrier.  Far more comfortable.  For longer walks used a stroller.  She must be walking in an area where the dogs aren't allowed off the leash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ramot said:

Bit stupid 2 dogs on leads and carrying a fairly large baby. Easy to trip with dogs pulling in different directions.

All staged.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, simmo said:

All staged.

Those security guys must get really bored traipsing along behind her.  Quite a cushy job for them though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, simmo said:

All staged.

How many already!! Oh I want my privacy! not.

Edited by ramot
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, simmo said:

All staged.

Just what I was thinking. She probably has got the dogs just for the photo and then maybe they go back to the security guys to lead.


I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×