..and much much more!

simmo

How is Megan doing so far?

1 hour ago, Perthbum said:

a 3 year old could never have the strength to pull the trigger of a nail gun,

Never mind a 3 year old some adults should never use a nail gun 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, simmo said:

Get a life mate, never took you for someone so obsessive, don’t be like the rest of the haters, it’s sad and in all honesty quite pathetic.

Edited by Perthbum
  • Haha 1

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

5 hours ago, bunbury61 said:

It's all about meghan 

Here you go, you're a prima facie example of why they're leaving you and your selective attitudes behind :

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/meghan-markle-kate-middleton-double-standards-royal

"Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of mankind." Albert Einstein

•  

14 hours ago, Marisawright said:

How do you work that out? 

If Harry and Meghan were genuinely leaving and being truly independent, I'd be applauding them.  But apparently they still want the Royal Family to pay for their security personnel and their home in London. Harry has a personal fortune of over $40 million (separate from the Royal money, it's from his mother's side of the family), and Meghan is worth a few million too, so they're hardly on the bread line. 

If they're going to leave, then leave, I think a lot less of them for trying to have it both ways.

What is "apparently" though?  They haven't said anything, and the media defence has gone into overdrive to try and avoid any blame over the last few days.  I thought their own statement said they get 5% of their income from the Royal grant, and they'd be giving that up.  The rest comes from the Duchy of Cornwall.

Irrespetive of the fact that the entirety of this money is all from aristocratic landholdings that have been withheld from the general public, some of it going back to 1066, the propganda system is going to go into hyperdrive to preserve itself. Because that's the only reason it exists...self-preservation.

The fact is, the agreed "transition" of both living and working in the UK and Canada, is exactly what they said they were going to do anyway.  They haven't given an inch.  Whatever money involved is trifling considering the billions just spunked up the wall on Brexit with no benefit.

"Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of mankind." Albert Einstein

•  

10 hours ago, Bulya said:

He most certainly was.  Then she came into contact with the infamous British racism ad bigotry, and she had to escape.  They won, House Windsor lost. 

Rubbish

5 hours ago, Toots said:

Let's get back to how Megan is doing so far.  😉

Also:

Prince Andrew's great uncle - the current Duke of Kent's father had a bit of a dodgy past.  He has been labelled as a drug-addicted, pro-Nazi, bisexual dilettante whose death in an unresolved wartime air crash on a ‘special mission’ to Iceland was a blessing in disguise. It has been alleged he was involved in gay sex scandals which led to blackmail.  That family is a veritable soap opera.

Wouldn't be surprised. Notice they keep Edward out of the limelight. You would hardly know he existed.

9 hours ago, Slean Wolfhead said:

What is "apparently" though?  They haven't said anything, and the media defence has gone into overdrive to try and avoid any blame over the last few days.  I thought their own statement said they get 5% of their income from the Royal grant, and they'd be giving that up.  The rest comes from the Duchy of Cornwall.

The money from the Duchy of Cornwall is an allowance Prince Charles gives them.   So it's not directly from the Royal Grant but it is still from Charlie. Why they can't manage on their own personal fortunes (Meghan's is an estimate but Harry's is a matter of fact) I don't know.

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

Whatever next!  😮

Prince Harry and Meghan may do a tell-all US TV interview.  The source said the couple want to “tell their side of the story” — adding: “Meghan feels she's been silenced and is no longer prepared to be muted. "She and Harry feel the royals have been racist and sexist".

I wonder who could be involved in the accusation of racism and sexism.

The source   ..................    I also wonder who these people are 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Toots said:

Whatever next!  😮

Prince Harry and Meghan may do a tell-all US TV interview.  The source said the couple want to “tell their side of the story” — adding: “Meghan feels she's been silenced and is no longer prepared to be muted. "She and Harry feel the royals have been racist and sexist".

I wonder who could be involved in the accusation of racism and sexism.

The source   ..................    I also wonder who these people are 

Meghan - an interview with oprah for $5 million .😣

" Oh I have had such a terrible time , after the multi million pound wedding , the royal birth and all the free trips , someone said I would have to pick up the tools and do some work .

You know the boring stuff , opening hospital wings, meeting the local mayor ,all  that  stuff the others do .

So i have decided to call it a day , and make my millions in north america.

Selling my story and telling everyone what a hard time I have had .

I might even throw the race card into the interview , that should add a few zeros , and get a bit more publicity " 😂

• Like 3

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

1 hour ago, bunbury61 said:

Meghan - an interview with oprah for $5 million .😣

" Oh I have had such a terrible time , after the multi million pound wedding , the royal birth and all the free trips , someone said I would have to pick up the tools and do some work .

You know the boring stuff , opening hospital wings, meeting the local mayor ,all  that  stuff the others do .

So i have decided to call it a day , and make my millions in north america.

Selling my story and telling everyone what a hard time I have had .

I might even throw the race card into the interview , that should add a few zeros , and get a bit more publicity " 😂

I thought she came across as a nice person who has to work for her wealth unlike so many, fair play to her, why the hell would you want to stick with a firm with a sex pest in it’s ranks, she just wants to be with normal people like herself

Edited by Perthbum

1 hour ago, simmo said:

Thomas Markle's anguished text messages expose Meghan and Harry as a heartless pair who care more for complete strangers than their own family

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7890609/PIERS-MORGAN-Thomas-Markles-anguished-texts-Meghan-Harry-heartless-pair.html

In the space of a week they've become a "heartless pair" 🙂

This is from the newspaper group they're suing, and a "wrong 'un" dad who staged his own pap shots and sold stories about his daughter for money. 

For how much longer will the British public want to be treated like children without the power of independent thought?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

•  

1 hour ago, Perthbum said:

I thought she came across as a nice person who has to work for her wealth unlike so many, fair play to her, why the hell would you want to stick with a firm with a sex pest in it’s ranks, she just wants to be with normal people like herself

Ok - we will see 

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

1 hour ago, Parley said:

Piers is obsessed.  We can all form our own opinion of Meghan.  

Pity I had to listen to Kochie.  🤢  He always has to get his nasty little digs in about the UK.

We read that Meghan lived and was cared for by her father rather than her mother while growing up, he paid for her schooling at a private school,  but nothing is ever said where her mother was,  or why then turn around to excluding her father from her life, and only now only seeing her mother. It’s a bit odd, dad in most of her life, then gone.

Next does being a royal give you automatic  residence status in Canada? or are they on a 6 month visa, and might have to emigrate like the rest of us? I wonder just how this move will pan out. Which country ends up picking up the security costs, will Canadians get fed up after a while if it’s Canada,  and it’s a bit of a cheek if true, that they will only live in Canada till Trump looses and then thanks for temporally having us we don’t want to stay now we’re off.

Are they paying rent for their mega mansion or freeloading, and if so for how long. You are either financially independent or not. Will they pay for their next house/mega mansion. Can you work on a 6 month visa? What is the tax situation in Canada. Just a few questions that might need resolving raised by their possibly hasty decision. 

Edited by ramot
  • Like 2

We read that Meghan lived and was cared for by her father rather than her mother while growing up, he paid for her schooling at a private school,  but nothing is ever said where her mother was,  or why then turn around to excluding her father from her life, and only now only seeing her mother. It’s a bit odd, dad in most of her life, then gone.

Next does being a royal give you automatic  residence status in Canada? or are they on a 6 month visa, and might have to emigrate like the rest of us? I wonder just how this move will pan out. Which country ends up picking up the security costs, will Canadians get fed up after a while if it’s Canada,  and it’s a bit of a cheek if true, that they will only live in Canada till Trump looses and then thanks for temporally having us we don’t want to stay now we’re off.
Are they paying rent for their mega mansion or freeloading, and if so for how long. You are either financially independent or not. Will they pay for their next house/mega mansion. Can you work on a 6 month visa? What is the tax situation in Canada. Just a few questions that might need resolving raised by their possibly hasty decision. 
Silly Plebe, jerbs are for commoners!

Royalty like Meghan can live off the blood of the Ploretariat.

2 hours ago, bunbury61 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂- quality , well structured  post as always .

Nice to be appreciated 

8 minutes ago, ramot said:

You have to say yourself do I really care, will whatever they do effectively change   my life, take food off my table reduce my income. It really is no good worrying about other people lives and what they do, look after your own life and try not to worry to much about other people’s lives. 

25 minutes ago, ramot said:

Prince Charles will most likely buy them a suitable property wherever they choose to live.  The Queen bought extensive properties for Princess Anne, Princes Andrew and Edward.

24 minutes ago, Perthbum said:

You have to say yourself do I really care, will whatever they do effectively change   my life, take food off my table reduce my income. It really is no good worrying about other people lives and what they do, look after your own life and try not to worry to much about other people’s lives. 

Perhaps I was trying to get the thread back on track!!!!!!! 

I certainly don’t care as long as they don’t cost me anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ramot said:

Did Meghan become a Canadian citizen when she worked there or was she only on a work visa?  If it was a work visa it has probably expired so they will have to migrate just like anybody else.  If she is a Canadian citizen then Harry will have to apply for a spouse visa just like anybody else OR is there special dispensation if you're royal as you queried Ramot.  Did she actually get her British citizenship or hasn't she lived in the UK long enough for that?  

Edited by Toots

4 hours ago, Toots said:

Piers is obsessed.  We can all form our own opinion of Meghan.  

Piers Moron, editor of the Daily Mirror when they hacked Harry, for which he's suing them, who now writes a coumn in the Daily Mail, which Meghan is suing.

Can't think why he might be trying to make them look bad before he goes on the stand...

• Like 1

•  

2 hours ago, Slean Wolfhead said:

Piers Moron, editor of the Daily Mirror when they hacked Harry, for which he's suing them, who now writes a coumn in the Daily Mail, which Meghan is suing.

Can't think why he might be trying to make them look bad before he goes on the stand...

They are making themselves look bad

• Like 1