register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

simmo

How is Megan doing so far?

2 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

I’ve no idea of all the posh terms @newjez only that Simmo, despite numerous accusations over the years, can’t hit report due to technical difficulties. Unfortunately the glitch didn’t affect lots of members. Oops I meant fortunately 😋

Why on Earth does anybody need a Report Button??

3 hours ago, newjez said:

If it's specific to one user I doubt it's software related.

I'm guessing you have some sort of profile database, and I would guess simmo's

News today confirms that Harry and wife win, the bludgers lost.  They won’t be the last to escape!

2 hours ago, Perthbum said:

They dont need the Royal Family, she is a muiti millionaire through her hard graft in like, they can earn millions in their own right, they dont need an oppressive royal family that has sex pests in it, they dont need anyone to succeed.

Probably so , but let's see if the marriage lasts 👍

• Like 1

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

3 minutes ago, bunbury61 said:

Probably so , but let's see if the marriage lasts 👍

You can say that about any marriage including your own, strange comment 

• Like 1

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

7 hours ago, newjez said:

I'm guessing you have some sort of profile database, and I would guess simmo's is corrupted in some way.

ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzzz.......xxx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bulya said:

News today confirms that Harry and wife win, the bludgers lost.  They won’t be the last to escape!

Are you a Meghan fan or just happy that this is happening?

12 hours ago, newjez said:

I'm guessing you have some sort of profile database, and I would guess simmo's is corrupted in some way.

That's really interesssssstnzzzzzzzz 😴

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Bulya said:

How do you work that out? 

If Harry and Meghan were genuinely leaving and being truly independent, I'd be applauding them.  But apparently they still want the Royal Family to pay for their security personnel and their home in London. Harry has a personal fortune of over $40 million (separate from the Royal money, it's from his mother's side of the family), and Meghan is worth a few million too, so they're hardly on the bread line. 

If they're going to leave, then leave, I think a lot less of them for trying to have it both ways.

Edited by Marisawright
  • Like 4

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

27 minutes ago, simmo said:

That's really interesssssstnzzzzzzzz 😴

Actually, technically speaking it is probably both software and data.

I imagine when simmo went on the naughty step, he lost the ability to report. This seems logical as excessive reporting could be unsocial behaviour.

I imagine that there's a software fault that stops his report button being reset when he came off the naughty step.

You could fix the software and then put simmo back on the naughty step, then back to standard, and that could fix him.

But it may take the suppliers ages to do that if ever.

Don't know who your suppliers are, but if you Google them and report button you may find someone else has had the issue. 

Example

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D573209&ved=2ahUKEwj50JXDs4LnAhWLXsAKHUynCnEQFjALegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3UIsmRpZnGVGXH7l2sPuKt

Edited by newjez

2 minutes ago, newjez said:

Actually, technically speaking it is probably both software and data.

I imagine when simmo went on the naughty step, he lost the ability to report. This seems logical as excessive reporting could be unsocial behaviour.

I imagine that there's a software fault that stops his report button being reset when he came off the naughty step.

You could fix the software and then put simmo back on the naughty step, then back to standard, and that could fix him.

But it may take the suppliers ages to do that if ever.

Don't know who your suppliers are, but if you Google them and report button you may find someone else has had the issue. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D573209&ved=2ahUKEwj50JXDs4LnAhWLXsAKHUynCnEQFjALegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3UIsmRpZnGVGXH7l2sPuKt

I would just manually change the value in the SQL file. Job done. But as I say, I'm not that bothered jez.  The trolls more or less report themselves.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, simmo said:

I would just manually change the value in the SQL file. Job done. But as I say, I'm not that bothered jez.  The trolls more or less report themselves.

The support group could/should do that easily and then role a permanent fix in later. I doubt admins would have access to the raw data. It should be configurable, but they often don't make it obvious how to change these things.

1 minute ago, newjez said:

The support group could/should do that easily and then role a permanent fix in later. I doubt admins would have access to the raw data. It should be configurable, but they often don't make it obvious how to change these things.

Of course they will have access to the SQL file. 

I thought you were an expert.

9 hours ago, Perthbum said:

Not my own pb - rock solid 30 yrs

• Like 2

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

The Queen has opted for a soft Megxit rather than a hard Megxit

• Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

11 hours ago, Perthbum said:

How can you say that about my marriage - you dont even know me 😂

Oddly enough , Ian surrounded by people who have rock solid marriages .

Some of my younger mates - all working class lads , are all happily married , which is bloody fantastic .

Some good looking lads amongst them ,I have been away on trips with them  and  they have never crossed the line .

In relation to meghan , she is a young ,wealthy , attractive woman ,but in my humble opinion she will prove to be totally the wrong fit for harry , in the long term 

• Like 2

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

4 hours ago, simmo said:

Are you a Meghan fan or just happy that this is happening?

Happy they escaped, very happy.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marisawright said:

How do you work that out? 

If Harry and Meghan were genuinely leaving and being truly independent, I'd be applauding them.  But apparently they still want the Royal Family to pay for their security personnel and their home in London. Harry has a personal fortune of over $40 million (separate from the Royal money, it's from his mother's side of the family), and Meghan is worth a few million too, so they're hardly on the bread line. 

If they're going to leave, then leave, I think a lot less of them for trying to have it both ways.

They escaped the bullshit!  Of course they won 

4 hours ago, Bulya said:

Let's have an adult debate here - instead of this playground bullshit .

What has she escaped from ?

Yes , she had responsibility and stress put on her - but that went with the job - she knew that .

She was a c grade american actress 

Who has had a free wedding , which all women could only dream of .

Shes had a £2.4 million refurbishment on a royal property .

Shes married a prince , and a had a royal child 

They will never be poor 

She has had free trips at the public expense , mostly of her choosing,  - standing in front of seriously poor people in Angola and south africa , moaning about her lot , while a large portion of the public in these countries are starving . 

It's all about meghan 

She has had the cherry and the cream off the cake , and now she wants out - job done .

How long will it be until prince harry is surplus to requirements ? 

I personally hope ,she never shows her face on these shores again .

The royal family and the british public will be left to pick up the pieces of prince Harry's life , if he ever  returns .

My wife was right all along about meghan  , and her plans .

• Like 2

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

4 hours ago, Bulya said:

They were never captive.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, simmo said:

Of course they will have access to the SQL file. 

I thought you were an expert.

Giving you access to a database simmo would be like giving a nail gun to a three year old.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, newjez said:

Giving you access to a database simmo would be like giving a nail gun to a three year old.

not  me dum dum but as it happens I have a bit of experience with PHP SQL. as I used to manage the spons data base for the estimating software when I worked at Davis Langdon & Everest.  Long time ago but I probs know more than you about that too.

1 hour ago, newjez said:

a 3 year old could never have the strength to pull the trigger of a nail gun,

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

2 hours ago, simmo said:

They were never captive.

He most certainly was.  Then she came into contact with the infamous British racism ad bigotry, and she had to escape.  They won, House Windsor lost.