187-Customer Service Manager

Hi Guys, 

I really need help and suggestion on my case. I seriously have no idea what to do. I am going through lot of stress because of this visa issue. I have been told by my lawyer that she had most of the positive responses on the visa, and she had never refusal on this sort of cases earlier and the same position got successful in past. 

I have applied for rsms in April 2017, under customer service manager position. Position is genuine.  Have submitted all the necessary documents as to meet the requirements. Recently our invitation/visa  got rejected and my lawyer suggested to apply for AAT appeal straight away. 

What will happen next ? And how long i have to wait for the AAT appeal considering the current time frame?

is anyone going through the same situation? Or have had the same situation in past? 

can i apply for another visa if i meet the requirements while i wait for AAT appeal ? 

Kindly please suggest what should we do? 

I look forward to hearing from you soon, 

Thank you, 

Kaushal

When you say lawyer I assume you mean migrant agent (based on the fact you said she told you she’d never had any refusals on such a case before etc). If this is the case it should be her advising you what to do next. Asking on this forum can give people advice to a point in so far as sharing experiences but we are not qualified in the visa application area. Therefore you are far better discussing this with the professional you’ve hired

For the last couple of years, it has been very difficult to successfully apply under the occupation of Customer Service Manager. This occupation was overused and improperly used, such as people working in small convenience stores. In many cases the positions were not consistent with the occupation.

Your chance of success with an appeal will depend on the specifics of the case. No one will be able to give you any meaningful advice based on the minimal information in your post.

Hi Raul, 

Thank you so much  for the reply, i really appreciate. I agree woth you that the posotion was overused in past few years. I am so stupid that i have believed in my migration agent as i was convinced that they have never had a refusal in past with other similar cases. 

Well, i have done nothing wrong. The position is genuine and the employer is very supportive. And we have followed everything legally. 

I don’t know but i believe that it will be another year i have to wait for the AAT considering the current situation.  Does that mean that i can not withdraw the aat and  apply any other visa even if i am eligible to apply for? ( For example if i apply for 190 state sponsorship with all the requirements and if i receive the invitation, does that mean i cant withdraw the current file and apply for the visa? Well i just dont want to wait another year or two in the same situation as its really stressful, i know i am in the situation because of my bad decisions, but what should i do now?  ) 

What do you mean by my change of success is depend on the the specifics of the case ? Is that mean that how well we make new documents and provide the consice information? Well in the email they said that the position description and the organizational chart did not met the requirements on two points. Which were related to more kind of retail manager. Thats what my immigration agent told me.  

Best of luck to you mate, i know how stressful this situation is. It will be fine. 

Please do let me know once you hear for your AAT. I believe i still have another year or so to go. I am counting minuts and hours every now and than. Dont know what to do. Just long wait i guess. 

Have you had a refusal on the same position? 

• 4 weeks later...