187 Customer Service Manager

Hi Guys, 

I really need help and suggestion on my case. I seriously have no idea what to do. I am going through lot of stress because of this visa issue. I have been told by my lawyer that she had most of the positive responses on the visa, and she had never refusal on this sort of cases earlier and the same position got successful in past. 

I have applied for rsms in April 2017, under customer service manager position. Position is genuine.  Have submitted all the necessary documents as to meet the requirements. Recently our invitation/visa  got rejected and my lawyer suggested to apply for AAT appeal straight away. 

What will happen next ? And how long i have to wait for the AAT appeal considering the current time frame?

is anyone going through the same situation? Or have had the same situation in past? 

can i apply for another visa if i meet the requirements while i wait for AAT appeal ? 

Kindly please suggest what should we do? 

I look forward to hearing from you soon, 

Thank you, 

Kaushal

1 hour ago, Kaushal Sharma said:

Hi Guys, 

I really need help and suggestion on my case. I seriously have no idea what to do. I am going through lot of stress because of this visa issue. I have been told by my lawyer that she had most of the positive responses on the visa, and she had never refusal on this sort of cases earlier and the same position got successful in past. 

I have applied for rsms in April 2017, under customer service manager position. Position is genuine.  Have submitted all the necessary documents as to meet the requirements. Recently our invitation/visa  got rejected and my lawyer suggested to apply for AAT appeal straight away. 

What will happen next ? And how long i have to wait for the AAT appeal considering the current time frame?

is anyone going through the same situation? Or have had the same situation in past? 

can i apply for another visa if i meet the requirements while i wait for AAT appeal ? 

Kindly please suggest what should we do? 

I look forward to hearing from you soon, 

Thank you, 

Kaushal

What's the reason for your refusal and timeline?

Depend on the visa but mostly you can't apply for another visa if you don't have any subsequent visa (bridging visa is not a subsequent visa) and you have the history of refusal visa onshore. 

If you have an agent or lawyer you should contact them immediately with other plans.

The reason for the refusal was it did not met the requirements. We have provided all the necessary documents and have attache all the legal documents which proves the visa conditions.  Still i have received the refusal. 

My lawyer suggested he will apply the AAT asap and my employer fully supported me. They said that we have not done anything wrong ao we sont need to worry about it. It will fine on the hearing. 

But i am extremely stressed out that how long i have to wait for the AAT appeal. As i have alrraady waiting over twenty months  so far. 

12 hours ago, ring3018 said:

What's the reason for your refusal

11 hours ago, Kaushal Sharma said:

The reason for the refusal was it did not met the requirements.

Obviously "it did not meet the requirements" if it was refused, but was was the reason why it did not meet requirements?

If you are hoping for some useful advice you will need to provide more details.

16 hours ago, Kaushal Sharma said:

The reason for the refusal was it did not met the requirements. We have provided all the necessary documents and have attache all the legal documents which proves the visa conditions.  Still i have received the refusal. 

My lawyer suggested he will apply the AAT asap and my employer fully supported me. They said that we have not done anything wrong ao we sont need to worry about it. It will fine on the hearing. 

But i am extremely stressed out that how long i have to wait for the AAT appeal. As i have alrraady waiting over twenty months  so far. 

Do you mean it’s not genuine in their opinion? Or the ability to pay for the next 2 years? 

Edited by ring3018