You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

tab

Further information

Well we came to Australia in January as my children's visas weren't granted we are here with them on tourist visa. I've informed change of address etc. Paying for youngest to go to school and home educating older two with a bit of private tuition thrown in. Finally had request for further information just need a copy of my divorce certificate.  I've requested one from family court of w.a can collect Friday. How likely is it that our visas will be issued shortly after. I'm desperate  to get back into work and have employment prospects. Anyhow at least we finally have some movement 7 months after applying.  Even with the uncertainty over our heads being back in perth has been the best decision ever. Kids love it. Good luck to all waiting. 

Don't know the answer to your question -but good to hear that it's been a good decision for you.  Hope the children are enjoying the change in lifestyle.

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Where did you apply from?  If London then unfortunately some who provided additional information in November are still waiting - see the London thread.

PR (100) granted 12 Nov 2018, validation Trip Feb 2019, planning to move to Perth Sep-Oct 2019!

Divorce certificate sent this morning perth time. Email back later it's all been granted were off to Singapore asap for residency to be granted.  Am over the moon xx

• Congratulations 1

2 hours ago, tab said:

Divorce certificate sent this morning perth time. Email back later it's all been granted were off to Singapore asap for residency to be granted.  Am over the moon xx

Wahey that is fantastic!  You were obviously quick enough not to drop back in the pile for review!  Congratulations!

PR (100) granted 12 Nov 2018, validation Trip Feb 2019, planning to move to Perth Sep-Oct 2019!