Further information

tab

Well we came to Australia in January as my children's visas weren't granted we are here with them on tourist visa. I've informed change of address etc. Paying for youngest to go to school and home educating older two with a bit of private tuition thrown in. Finally had request for further information just need a copy of my divorce certificate.  I've requested one from family court of w.a can collect Friday. How likely is it that our visas will be issued shortly after. I'm desperate  to get back into work and have employment prospects. Anyhow at least we finally have some movement 7 months after applying.  Even with the uncertainty over our heads being back in perth has been the best decision ever. Kids love it. Good luck to all waiting. 

2 hours ago, tab said:

Divorce certificate sent this morning perth time. Email back later it's all been granted were off to Singapore asap for residency to be granted.  Am over the moon xx

Wahey that is fantastic!  You were obviously quick enough not to drop back in the pile for review!  Congratulations!