Jump to content

Tourist visa subclass 600

Recommended Posts

Before marriage, I resigned from my career in order to help my mother with my wedding preparations. Since then, I only work part-time in a school and work as an online tutor. It is a contract job that i work from home. Now, after marriage, I have applied for the partner visa 309/100 to join my husband in Australia. It's been 3 months now. Meanwhile, I'm thinking about applying for a tourist visa to visit my husband.

I'm worried about how to prove that I will return back to my country of origin.

1) Is it a good idea to show that I have applied for a partner visa including the reference number and screen-shots that I will return to my country of origin prior to the expiry date of the given tourist visa?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Immigration will know that you have applied. You have to satisfy them that you have adequate funds and incentive to return, which will be more or less difficult, depending on your nationality.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now