Priority Processing from VETASSESS

Mukesh Mandhyan

How do we upload Academic Transcripts when applying for Priority Processing in VETASSESS for ANZSCO Code: 224711 because Academic Transcripts re the official records from the institution outlining the courses / units of study in a sealed envelop?

Will submitting degree certificate for VETASSESS - Priority Processing enough?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, you must have received the outcome by now. How was your experience. Does it really matter to give roles and responsibilities on the company letterhead? I have added the employment of 2 companies and one of the company's document is on the company letterhead and other one isn't. 

Please share your experience.

On 10/02/2019 at 15:04, Mukesh Mandhyan said:

How do we upload Academic Transcripts when applying for Priority Processing in VETASSESS for ANZSCO Code: 224711 because Academic Transcripts are the official records from the institution outlining the courses / units of study in a sealed envelop?

Edited by Mukesh Mandhyan
wrong window

On 09/03/2019 at 06:52, neetu123 said:

Hi, you must have received the outcome by now. How was your experience. Does it really matter to give roles and responsibilities on the company letterhead? I have added the employment of 2 companies and one of the company's document is on the company letterhead and other one isn't. 

Please share your experience.

Hi Neetu,

I talked to VETASSESS customer care executive and they informed me that it is mandatory to submit roles and responsibilities on the company letterhead which is already mentioned in the website as a draft version. Company letter head is must as that is the only valid proof they can get from you, otherwise anyone can write whatever they can as roles and responsibilities just to match their experience with job code they applying for.

Since you have already submitted your experience certificate, one on company letter head but not the second one. 

Please let me know what you hear from them.

• 1 month later...
On 10/02/2019 at 15:04, Mukesh Mandhyan said:

How do we upload Academic Transcripts when applying for Priority Processing in VETASSESS for ANZSCO Code: 224711 because Academic Transcripts re the official records from the institution outlining the courses / units of study in a sealed envelop?

did you submit ur transcript? how this priority processing works. pls reply

Honestly I'm surprised the one true test of a management consultant is being able to recognise that sometimes it's worth paying for expert advice. (After all it's how you get paid).

Anyone applying for MC without an agent is essentially saying they themselves don't see the value a consultant can bring.

It's a really difficult career to get assessed and really easy to stray outside the narrow boundaries VetAssess set, a good agent is worth every penny in this process