register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

simmo

Tommy Robinson about to expose BBC panorama

13 hours ago, Perthbum said:

The BBC has an abnormally large proportion of young people working for it, over 30% of ethnic minorities, they employ a large number of gay people which is a great thing but also far greater than the population at large percentage wise, you really do have to be blind or in denial not to see and hear the left wing bias of the BBC.

You should really quote your sources.  That way people know you copy and pasted.

And even then you got that wrong.

This is what Andrew Marr said

Former political editor Andrew Marr said the BBC is "a publicly-funded urban organisation with an abnormally large proportion of younger people, of people in ethnic minorities and almost certainly of gay people, compared with the population at large".

All this, he said, "creates an innate liberal bias inside the BBC".

Liberal does not equal left wing.

• Like 2

Except it wasn’t copy and paste, but actually misquoted and then misconstrued, to claim liberal =left wing. Left of the likes of Hitler since we know what he thought of gays, and anyone who wasn’t blue eyed or blonde.

Oh well apparently if you are not blue eyed and blonde (or gay), you must be left wing (base on the mindset of some, to include TR fans) . Someone better tell the people who aren’t stereotypically Tory or in the centre that they now have a new left wing political allegiance, and aren’t Tory, as dreamt up by the far right!

I'm pretty sure it was a copy and paste, the font is a size larger and it's punctuated correctly 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm pretty sure it was a copy and paste, the font is a size larger and it's punctuated correctly 

Ok, copy and paste then misquoted and embellished (misconstrued). Either way, I’m not holding my breath for Tommy Robinson’s big reveal.

19 hours ago, Slean Wolfhead said:

Do a search on your name as author, and black AND vote.

There are 20 pages of posts from you and a total of 488 posts,  you've never had a good word to say about any of them.  It's actually remarkable, browsing through them. What did they ever do to you?

I'll sit here quietly waiting for an apology from him. It may be some time.

7 hours ago, unzippy said:

You should really quote your sources.  That way people know you copy and pasted.

And even then you got that wrong.

This is what Andrew Marr said

Liberal is generally centrist.

I do love the assumption that all gay and minorities are left wing. They just have to be don't they. 

Are gay people more artistic? Are there a larger percentage of gay people in ballet? Does this make ballet a hard left establishment?

https://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=2449185&page=1

Edited by newjez
  • Like 1

The silence says it all in my book 

Edited by Rallyman
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BacktoDemocracy said:

Is that it!

WTF is that supposed to prove?

You tell us , I haven’t commented either way and I am not going too, I simply posted a couple of clips I saw on social media , get over yourself 

6 minutes ago, Rallyman said:

You tell us , I haven’t commented either way and I am not going too, I simply posted a couple of clips I saw on social media , get over yourself 

Why post it then.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BacktoDemocracy said:

Why post it then.

See previous comments 

26 minutes ago, BacktoDemocracy said:

Is that it!

WTF is that supposed to prove?

That's a teaser to get you excited. It seems to be working. 23rd is the release date. I will keep you posted.;)

• Like 1

Liberal is generally centrist.
I do love the assumption that all gay and minorities are left wing. They just have to be don't they. 
Are gay people more artistic? Are there a larger percentage of gay people in ballet? Does this make ballet a hard left establishment?
https://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=2449185&page=1

Off course it must. Down with arts and the lefty liberal luvvies . See what I did there?
  • Thanks 1

Wasn't it something about cannibalism?

Don’t know, was it? Who’s cannibalising who on Panorama??

3 hours ago, simmo said:

I don't understand. Are you saying that Tommy Robinson thinks the BBC shouldn't have disabled presenters? Why are you posting this link?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, newjez said:

I don't understand. Are you saying that Tommy Robinson thinks the BBC shouldn't have disabled presenters? Why are you posting this link?

If their disability is not being able to carry out factual journalism them perhaps that's not a bad idea.