Vetasses:technical interview fitter

Lambo

3 hours ago, Lambo said:

Hi, any fitters ewith vetasses technical interview done? Any tips?

Cheers

Just done my metal fabricator interview the other day, go onto vetasses website and download the technical interview sheet and it will show you what they can ask.

If you've done the job a while you've nothing to worry about.

Hi. I done my tech interview in November and yeah they asked about lathe ops and milling. I stupidly then asked for machining as my extra topic even though I'd answered the questions. Should've picked hydraulics. I passed anyway. I think so long as you know how to set them up and basic speeds and cutting feeds you'll be ok. I'll assume that the questions are different for every interview. So probably cant be any more specific. 

Edited by Fitter migrant

• 7 months later...

Hey
I also cleared my tech interview as a fitter
Pls do me a favour
Can you pls tell me about your visa & points
When did you applied for visa ?
And which visa did you applied ?
If you get invitation then at what points did you get invitation ?

Hi. I done my tech interview in November and yeah they asked about lathe ops and milling. I stupidly then asked for machining as my extra topic even though I'd answered the questions. Should've picked hydraulics. I passed anyway. I think so long as you know how to set them up and basic speeds and cutting feeds you'll be ok. I'll assume that the questions are different for every interview. So probably cant be any more specific. 

• 2 months later...