De facto documentation/evidence question

djianb

Hi

I’m compiling evidence in preparation for a 482 tss visa and planning on putting my girlfriend on it as de facto when I apply for it through work sponsorship.

it says I need 6 months evidence to add her as defacto is that true? 

Secondly, I’ve got bank statements of us swapping money between accounts, hotels booked from c9 months ago and flights booked March 2018 which we flew in August 2018. Do they count it from when you booked and paid for it or actually when you fly? 

Trying to compile as much evidence as possible, birthday cards, Christmas cards from friends and family. I’ve only literally just put her on my tenancy agreement because it was already taken out before we were ready to move in so need to prove other ways rather than living together. I’ve also got 12 months worth of itemised phone bills.

thougyts please? 

Stupidly no, only did all of that in Jan 2019. We was planning on buying a house in the UK so didn’t see the point in changing everything as this was the first time she’d left home. Looking back we should of done but I suppose when you’re In a relationship you don’t plan to have to prove it do you and because AUS wasn’t on the cards then we wasn’t trying to prove it to anyone if that makes sense? 

Worse case She can get a WHV as we won’t be entering aus until June 2019 and by that point we have 6 months with documents etc plus the other 18 months worth of photos / emails / messages etc. I can then ask to put her on my visa defacto correct? 

If if that is correct how long does that process take?