Pet Melbourne to Brisbane Flight?

xkayxwx

Hi There

Just wondering if anyone has flown their pets themselves after collecting them from quarantine? I know they can go on the same domestic quantas flight as us, we’re thinking of flying down from Brisbane and flying her back. I’d rather collect her personally from quarantine, the dog fares are showing as $99.

Just checking anyone’s experiences of this?

Thanks [emoji4]

1 hour ago, xkayxwx said:

Hi There

Just wondering if anyone has flown their pets themselves after collecting them from quarantine? I know they can go on the same domestic quantas flight as us, we’re thinking of flying down from Brisbane and flying her back. I’d rather collect her personally from quarantine, the dog fares are showing as $99.

Just checking anyone’s experiences of this?

Thanks emoji4.png

https://www.qantas.com/travel/airlines/travelling-with-pets/global/en

Thats the Qantas pet travel link (if you are searching BTW, there is no 'U" in Qantas 🙂  )

• 2 months later...

Late to the party with this but we flew our Cavoodle from Sydney to Perth with us when we went over for 2 weeks- cost was around $250 and she was absolutely fine. arrived safely at each side and we watched her boarding into the hold from our seat. Only virgin and Qantas carry pets and spaces are extremely limited. I believe most aircraft will only carry a max of 2 pets. we flew VA and even got velocity points for her!