Visiting Australia and having no family nor friends there

Billbags

This has been my problem ever since I have had it in mind to go to Oz on a vacation, but each site is I enter entells that the requirement for going to Oz that you have to receive an invitation later from the a friend or family In Oz, and so other requirements which I have not found much of a problem to me but this has been my main problem, due to the fact that I have had no friend or family or relatives living in Australia, please i am like trying to know if people that has no contact to the Australia not eligible to go Australia

1 hour ago, Billbags said:

This has been my problem ever since I have had it in mind to go to Oz on a vacation, but each site is I enter entells that the requirement for going to Oz that you have to receive an invitation later from the a friend or family In Oz, and so other requirements which I have not found much of a problem to me but this has been my main problem, due to the fact that I have had no friend or family or relatives living in Australia, please i am like trying to know if people that has no contact to the Australia not eligible to go Australia

Are you talking about migrating or coming for a holiday to Australia?  You don't make it very clear in your post.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Billbags said:

This has been my problem ever since I have had it in mind to go to Oz on a vacation, but each site is I enter entells that the requirement for going to Oz that you have to receive an invitation later from the a friend or family In Oz, 

You don't need to know anyone in Oz to go on vacation.

• Like 2

Thanks to all of you which has attended to my query, I am really appreciating it, and secondly pardon me for not being very clear,,,, I WILL LIKE TO REPEAT IT,
I am from nigeria, and ND graduate, but I now leaving and work in UAE, as a pilot maker, relatively to carpenter. In SHARJAH UAE, I am bein paid well, I have no sponsor, I am capable of sponsoring my self out there if I manage to get in Australia, but ever since I have had an interest in Australia I have been looking at different post and comment online, but in all the site that i have gone to, I have not seeing any comment like taurism or visit to Australia and having nobody there (specifically oz) , and secondly I have had no agent to ask because I have been scammed once, SO MY QUERY IS THIS, IS ITTHAT PEOPLE THAT HAS NO RELATIVES OVER THERE HAVE NO CHANCE OF APPLYING FOR A TAURIST VISA.

2 hours ago, Billbags said:

Thanks to all of you which has attended to my query, I am really appreciating it, and secondly pardon me for not being very clear,,,, I WILL LIKE TO REPEAT IT,
I am from nigeria, and ND graduate, but I now leaving and work in UAE, as a pilot maker, relatively to carpenter. In SHARJAH UAE, I am bein paid well, I have no sponsor, I am capable of sponsoring my self out there if I manage to get in Australia, but ever since I have had an interest in Australia I have been looking at different post and comment online, but in all the site that i have gone to, I have not seeing any comment like taurism or visit to Australia and having nobody there (specifically oz) , and secondly I have had no agent to ask because I have been scammed once, SO MY QUERY IS THIS, IS ITTHAT PEOPLE THAT HAS NO RELATIVES OVER THERE HAVE NO CHANCE OF APPLYING FOR A TAURIST VISA.

You ahve already been told you do not need to know anyone in Australia in order to visit it.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600/tourist-stream-overseas

is the link you need. That is the official government website.

Edited by Nemesis

I don't know what the likelihood of a Nigerian getting a tourist visa may be.  Immigration usually assesses applications based on whether you will comply with the conditions of the visa and leave Australia before it expires.  If Nigeria is a high risk of people overstaying visas, then it's possible your application may be refused.  You won't know until you apply, but you may want to be prepared to include evidence of your ties to your current country (job, family, assets) that would suggest you will leave Australia when your visit is done.