TSS 482 Visa Applied People

Abhishek025

Hi Guys,

I have got a job in Australia and the employer is sponsoring me TSS 482 Mid term visa. Both Nomination and Visa application lodged together. 
while lodging application submitted all required documents including PCC (on 8th January 2019 ). On the next day I have given my medicals. 

Now it is in Received state. and medical confirmation shows like "All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.".

@Raul Senise Can you suggest on this please??

Can someone let me if any one applied recently and how much time it may take from medicals and so on.. 

Thanks 

Abhishek 

• 2 months later...

Hello , seen your post and was wondering if you have heard anything about your 482 ? The start of our 4th week as of now . The wait seems like forever . Everytime we check it just says received.  It has not changed since the 25 of March.  Hope you get yours soon if you haven't already . Best wishes to you .