Which white collar jobs can help you get PR?

Jupiter

I think one popular job to get PR is a software engineer. Which other white collar jobs can also allow application for PR? I am asking because I am currently looking for a job as a software engineer but it is proving to be difficult. On the other hand, I am getting numerous offers for office jobs like receptionist, customer service, office assistant, recruiter and others. I should mention I have a bachelor's degree in Software Engineering but due to my location and market situation, I am not getting the job easily.

15 minutes ago, Jupiter said:

I think one popular job to get PR is a software engineer. Which other white collar jobs can also allow application for PR? I am asking because I am currently looking for a job as a software engineer but it is proving to be difficult. On the other hand, I am getting numerous offers for office jobs like receptionist, customer service, office assistant, recruiter and others. I should mention I have a bachelor's degree in Software Engineering but due to my location and market situation, I am not getting the job easily.

The list of white collar occupations that would get you PR is huge.

You need to go through the current skills lists and see which ones you can pass the skills assessments for

On 26/01/2019 at 23:07, Jupiter said:

It really depends on how you are looking to obtain PR.

Generally, obtaining a job in a field not relevant to your qualifications is unlikely to help with your aspirations for Permanent Residency.

I thought you had a three year ban.  Is your time almost up?

I am not sure what you are asking.   If you are qualified and experienced as a Software Engineer, then apply for a Skilled 189 Visa.   Once you have the visa, then you can come to Australia and look for jobs.  

Employers can sponsor people for a visa, but usually it's for a temporary visa for a short-term contract, not PR.