Not marry before first entry

ASPN

Hello everyone, 

In my visa grant letter, it's saying I cannot marry or enter a de facto relationship before I enter Australia for the first time. I have been living with my girlfriend for over 2 years now. Since there is no such relationship as de facto in my country, I check the single box and in the detail section, I mentioned that I live with my girlfriend but I don't have any proof to show that I am in that relationship. They gave me this condition nonetheless. 

Did I do something wrong in the application? 

what should I do with this relationship? Should I break up with my girlfriend which is actually my future wife? 

Its really bothering me and I would appreciate if someone can help me. 

Thanks

I think you will need to seek professional advice regarding this visa condition - if you were living with your girlfriend then this would be classed as a defacto relationship.  On the immigration law services website, it does say that depending upon how the visa was obtained it can be cancelled - which is why I would urge you to seek the advice of a Registered Migration Agent.

You have asked this question in other forums. You may not like the replies you have received, but the facts remain the same. The issue is both what you told the Department about your relationship on your application and whether you have breached your initial entry conditions.

As @ali says, you should get some help to sort this out in a proactive way.