Sponsoring More Than 2 Partners

Rickyrsg

I wanted to know about the partner visa application.

I am an Australian Citizen. I have married 2 times and sponsored my partners.

Firstly i married in July 2009. We had a child who lives with me and i am looking after him as a sole parent.

Our relationship didnt work well so we decided to separated in 2012 and got divorced in July 2013. However she got her permanent residency through my sponsorship.

Then Secondly, i married to another girl in March 2015. I sponsored her on partner visa. Again our marriage didn't work well and i withdrawal my sponsorship of her visa. we were separated in August 2017. However DIBP has issued her permanent residency through FVP. We are divorced now.' We divorced in Dec 2018.

After separation in August 2017, me and my girlfriend got contacted through social media and we are talking, chatting and video calling to each other as she lives in India. I went to India in Dec 2018 for 6 weeks to meet her and spent quality time together. My son is also attached with her a lot and considered her as her own mom. Now me and my girlfriend wanted to marry and live together in Australia as we cant live without each other.  

I wanted to know that how can i apply her partner visa as this would be mine second time or third time sponsorship.  

Can i sponsor my girlfriend either on prospective marriage or partner visa?

I would highly appreciate on your advice on this.

I've read that you can sponsor twice - I would speak to a Registered Migration Agent (RMA), they may know of situations when there are exceptions to this rule and would be able to advise accordingly when they know more of your individual circumstances.  If not, you may need to consider moving to your girlfriends country in order to live together.

2 minutes ago, ali said:

I've read that you can sponsor twice - I would speak to a Registered Migration Agent (RMA), they may know of situations when there are exceptions to this rule and would be able to advise accordingly when they know more of your individual circumstances.  If not, you may need to consider moving to your girlfriends country in order to live together.

i can not leave Austalia as i have my son live full time with me

10 minutes ago, Rickyrsg said:

I wanted to know about the partner visa application.

I am an Australian Citizen. I have married 2 times and sponsored my partners.

Firstly i married in July 2009. We had a child who lives with me and i am looking after him as a sole parent.

Our relationship didnt work well so we decided to separated in 2012 and got divorced in July 2013. However she got her permanent residency through my sponsorship.

Then Secondly, i married to another girl in March 2015. I sponsored her on partner visa. Again our marriage didn't work well and i withdrawal my sponsorship of her visa. we were separated in August 2017. However DIBP has issued her permanent residency through FVP. We are divorced now.' We divorced in Dec 2018.

After separation in August 2017, me and my girlfriend got contacted through social media and we are talking, chatting and video calling to each other as she lives in India. I went to India in Dec 2018 for 6 weeks to meet her and spent quality time together. My son is also attached with her a lot and considered her as her own mom. Now me and my girlfriend wanted to marry and live together in Australia as we cant live without each other.  

I wanted to know that how can i apply her partner visa as this would be mine second time or third time sponsorship.  

Can i sponsor my girlfriend either on prospective marriage or partner visa?

I would highly appreciate on your advice on this.

You need professional advice, especially if your second wife gained her PR by discretion following a separation. 

12 minutes ago, Rickyrsg said:

do you know anyone who can advice me

You will need to pay for the services of an RMA - any of those that contribute to the forum can be contacted 

Edit to add, they will have their contact details as part of their signatures.

On 24/01/2019 at 00:03, Rickyrsg said:

I am confused. Is this a new girlfriend, or are you wishing to remarry the girl you divorced in December 2018?

33 minutes ago, Rickyrsg said:

new

In that case, you definitely need to hire a good migration agent.   I think you may find it hard to get your new girlfriend into Australia. 

If you  had been married to your previous partners for many years, then I think you could get a waiver.   However, in your case, your past relationships will look very suspicious to Immigration - because In both cases, you stayed married just long enough for them to get citizenship.  Then you divorced.  

To Immigration, it looks like one of two things.  Either you were operating a scam where you charged a fee to marry women so they could get Australian citizenship, then you would divorce them.   Or those women used you - they pretended to love you, to get Australian citizenship, then they dumped you.

I am sure that is not the case but I am sure you can see why it looks bad, and for that reason, I think they will scrutinise your current relationship in great depth

Edited by Marisawright
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

In that case, you definitely need to hire a good migration agent.   I think you may find it hard to get your new girlfriend into Australia. 

If you  had been married to your previous partners for many years, then I think you could get a waiver.   However, in your case, your past relationships will look very suspicious to Immigration - because In both cases, you stayed married just long enough for them to get citizenship.  Then you divorced.  

To Immigration, it looks like one of two things.  Either you were operating a scam where you charged a fee to marry women so they could get Australian citizenship, then you would divorce them.   Or those women used you - they pretended to love you, to get Australian citizenship, then they dumped you.

I am sure that is not the case but I am sure you can see why it looks bad, and for that reason, I think they will scrutinise your current relationship in great depth

I know a fair bit of that sort of thing happened in the past.  Immigration will indeed be scrutinising multiple marriages now.

On 24/01/2019 at 00:03, Rickyrsg said:

Then Secondly, i married to another girl in March 2015. I sponsored her on partner visa. Again our marriage didn't work well and i withdrawal my sponsorship of her visa. we were separated in August 2017. However DIBP has issued her permanent residency through FVP. We are divorced now.'

Does this mean your second wife gained PR by accusing you of domestic violence?   That makes the situation look even worse.

Edited by Marisawright
  • Like 1