187 Nomination refused (Apply for Cafe Manager - 141111 but refuse me based on Retail Manager - 142111)

Jacky320

Hi,

My nomination has been refused last week.
Reason: applicant has failed to demonstrate how they have met the relevant criteria for the approval of this nomination as set out in Australian migration law. 

I apply for Cafe Manager - 141111 but refuse me based on Retail Manager - 142111)
It show on the refuse letter, My nominated Person - Proposed Occupation is Cafe or Restaurant Manager - 141111  but  at page 5 it states that "the tasks of the position do not correspond to those of a Retail Manager - 142111 as specified in the relevant instrument."

I am wondering if anyone from this forum has the same case with me?
As the lawyer said, he think that is a mistake from The Department of Immigration. Am I going to win the appeal?

1 hour ago, ring3018 said:

That’s weird. What’s your timeline? When did you apply for visa and nomination?

Did he refuse you only with that reason? I think he made a big mistake 

I applied on 29 June 2017, and on November of 2018 the immigration required for further materials from my owner. I did check my application summary and my occupation is " cafe and restaurant manager". That's why I'm so confusing.

• 6 months later...
On 23/01/2019 at 13:08, Jacky320 said:

Hi,

Reason: applicant has failed to demonstrate how they have met the relevant criteria for the approval of this nomination as set out in Australian migration law. 

I apply for Cafe Manager - 141111 but refuse me based on Retail Manager - 142111)
It show on the refuse letter, My nominated Person - Proposed Occupation is Cafe or Restaurant Manager - 141111  but  at page 5 it states that "the tasks of the position do not correspond to those of a Retail Manager - 142111 as specified in the relevant instrument."

As the lawyer said, he think that is a mistake from The Department of Immigration. Am I going to win the appeal?

Hi Jacky 320

My visa refused yesterday am going to lodge an appeal Bcz it's department mistake. Plz can u tell me good migration consultant for aat in Melbourne 

Thanks

Mohammed

On 23/01/2019 at 13:08, Jacky320 said:

Hi,

You may be able to have the decision vacated due to an invalid notification. This could avoid the need for an appeal. Worth discussing with your Agent/Lawyer.