You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

thanks for your update , so,  have sent the documents by courier on tuesday , they should receive by friday or maximum monday , will wait for their confirmation and updates.

On 27/02/2019 at 20:44, RoisinDonnelly said:

Hi, so they recieved mine in 6 Feb 2019 - done preassessment check on 7 Feb 2019, they took the payment & said on the preassessment it looked I had all the correct information - they advised 30+ weeks. Have you submitted yours yet? I will keep you updated on my process. But no word since start of Feb 

Hi can I ask how much people have paid altogether to have the aasw skills assessment ?  Thanks

Hi can I ask how much people have paid altogether to have the aasw skills assessment ?  Thanks

Hi , Anyone received aasw evaluation , how much time they taking ..

yes applied on 04th  march ,  , if u apply in feb and u saying for nov , then it is 36 weeks + . , but now their website also says : 20-28 weeks , i think it should come early 

• International Qualifications Assessments (IQA) and Skilled Employment (SE) applications – 20-28 weeks

hi , any of our friends out here , have you received your skill assessment who have applied in dec 2018 or jan 2019 . some one in my network called AASW last week and he was updated by them that they working on applications submitted in end of dec 2018

I RECEIVED A THIS POSITIVE ASSESSMENT YESTERDAY!! Delighted! Waiting time: February to August. Good luck everyone, not long for you all now I would say :)

• Congratulations 2

Hi Roisin

Have u received your assessment results are are I still waiting?

I received mine in August. Although I only have 1.5 years experience so I need 20 points in my English exam (that is over 79) I got 76 so I repeated it today. Fingers crossed I get the results I need tomorrow to apply for the skilled visa 

Hi 

received in aug 2019. Filed eoi in sep 1st week . But very worried with 65 points, don’t know which state picks up .

Have you done your English exam? I’m going to wait until I get an extra 10 points for my English before submitting EOI

Did you not choose the state you wanted, or does it not work like that? 

Please let me know how you get on though.