Proving I finished school

kirsty79

Hi I've applied for a course in oz and under the conditions of being accepted I've got to prove I finished Senior school, thought this would be easy enough just get old school to write a letter ect. 1. School no longer exist new school there now. 2. Local education have said under data protection act now they only go back 6 yrs. 3. Been in touch with f. O. I and they said they can't help me. I've lost paperwork from exams proving I took exams but unsure what exam board school used at the time, nobody seems to want to help. Before trying to go down this road with exams ect, was wondering if anyone else had problems with proving there education. I've got an old teacher that I could ask but do you think this would be enough. Thank you in advance. 

8 hours ago, kirsty79 said:

Hi I've applied for a course in oz and under the conditions of being accepted I've got to prove I finished Senior school, thought this would be easy enough just get old school to write a letter ect. 1. School no longer exist new school there now. 2. Local education have said under data protection act now they only go back 6 yrs. 3. Been in touch with f. O. I and they said they can't help me. I've lost paperwork from exams proving I took exams but unsure what exam board school used at the time, nobody seems to want to help. Before trying to go down this road with exams ect, was wondering if anyone else had problems with proving there education. I've got an old teacher that I could ask but do you think this would be enough. Thank you in advance. 

Are you talking about a school in the UK, Australia or somewhere else?

10 hours ago, kirsty79 said:

Are you already in Australia?