AND SHOW ME

• Index
  • Living in Australia
  • Visas and immigration
  •  
    Krazzy10

Active MemberJoin: Sep 2018Post

Dear Friends
    Sorry if that has been asked here before but somehow i couldn't understand the way i need to count the days....So please help with simple formula.... Appreciate all.
    Hope you all are good. Here I need a big help from experience people in regards to understanding of Visitor Visa condition of 8558.
    My Mother got 3 year Visitor visa (600) with condition of 8558 means can't stay more than 12 months in 18 months total. She got her visa on 21/09/17, made First entry on 9th Nov 17 till 05 Feb 18.. Second Visit 26 April 18 till 27 Sep 18. Current Visit 11 Dec 18- Till Now
    Are she still under Visa condition of 12M/18M? How long can she stay this time?(Exact Date if Possible)
    I am planning to call her back on September this year so will it be okay? If yes, then how long can she stay with us then?
    Very Very Confused & can't think more.
    Please help to calculate her stay in better way?
    Thanks
    Krazzy

It's 365 days in total, so the best way is to count the actual number of days spent in Australia. They should not add up to any more than 365 in any 18-month period looking back from the day in question.

Leave yourself some room for error as you do not want her to breach this condition.