Is 40SP required from both immi accounts?

caribus

Hello,

I lodged my application a few days ago, online. We answered all the questions during application, including the questions related to the sponsor.

Now when I login to my immi account and look at the application, there's the section with my name where I can upload all the supporting documents, and there's a section with my sponsor's name (my girlfriend) where we can upload document relevant to her.

Do we still need her to lodge a sponsor application (40SP) from her own immi account linking it to the TRN? We started that process too but the questions are exactly the same as the ones she answered about herself on my application so we are massively confused.

Thanks for your help!

They will join your account and the sponsors immi account together as long as you have provided your TRN in the sponsors application.

I did it this was and why my Husband (the Aussie) logs into his immi account now it's linked directly to mine now.

[emoji4]

Thanks Ingers.

It's very confusing. We lodged the application from my account, and straight away my sponsor's name was there too, and we can upload documents for her in my immi account.

If she logs into her immi account, there's no trace of it, so we thought she should lodge a sponsor application with my TRN from her immi too, and when we started doing that, the questions were exactly the same as the oneswe had already answered about her during my application (the 'Sponsor' details part of my online application.

Sorry if my message seems confusing!

In case a picture makes more sense [emoji846]

capt.png.2c5aed470a185ee74b79bcb0dd31e42b.png
We lodged everything on my immi account to begin with, however on our RFI we were asked for the sponsor to have their own immi account for the 40sp.

This resulted in a lot of duplication of documents on both my account and his.

As I understand it, as long as all the required documents are presented and both the immi accounts are linked this should be sufficient. [emoji106]

• Like 1