Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Mrs Wizz

Event and Conference organiser - help????

Recommended Posts

Hi all

New to this site. Hoping anyone can help me. 

My job (of 12 years but no degree) is on the skilled list. Pic attached from government website. Says visa 190. 

Can anyone advise what this means? I am totally new to this. It is a case of contacting a migration agent to see where I stand? 

I'm thinking this is too good to be true and there must be a catch. 

Currently living in UK. 

Thank you. 



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You would need to find a state willing to sponsor you and look at what is required for the skills assessment. 

A consultation with a good migration agent would certainly be a good idea

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

For a 190 you will need, among other requirements: Positive skills assessment, Sate Sponsorship and Sufficient points.

For the occupation of Event and Conference organiser, you will require at least a Diploma level qualification for the skills assessment.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699


"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now