Guest Michael

Need Temporary Accomodation

Guest Michael

HELP!:arghh:

couple and child

We are moving to Brisbane and need to rent accomodation for about 7 or 8 weeks whilst we find more a premanent place to stay.

We plan to be there from around 1st Oct and I need to be in commuting distance of Fortitude Valley for my new job.

Any ideas? Have tired several places but they seem fully booked. We have a 18month old son so ideally we would prefer self catering place with space for our son.

Getting anxious now.

Thanks Mike

Guest JoanneHattersley

Im sure that she will pick up on this but talk to CalNGary. She has accomodation but is a little further out perhaps than you need. She might have someone she can recommend

Hiya we are approx 30mins from the valley but have one furnished property left available for them dates if youd like to drop me a pm or email me direct at cal@brisbane-relocations.com ,if im too far i will be able to find you somewere closer to where you need to be,hope this helps

Cal x

p.s Thankyou Jo x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...