Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Srims

186 TRT Bridging visa A

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

i have applied 186 TRT and currently on bridging visa A ( as per my VEVO unlimited work rights and unlimited study rights)

currently i am working full time with the same employer 38 hours per week.

my question is: i am thinking to do uber eats on weekends and some evenings can i do or not?

few people said you cant do few said you can work ....fully confused.

could someone please advice on my above query.

 

Thanks in advance.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Srims said:

Hi All,

i have applied 186 TRT and currently on bridging visa A ( as per my VEVO unlimited work rights and unlimited study rights)

currently i am working full time with the same employer 38 hours per week.

my question is: i am thinking to do uber eats on weekends and some evenings can i do or not?

few people said you cant do few said you can work ....fully confused.

could someone please advice on my above query.

 

Thanks in advance.👍

Sorry mate, you can't work any where else on your TFN Or your own ABN.

Your unlimited working rights only for that your sponsored employer. You can work more than 38 hours for that employer if they needs you to work more.


Occupation: Restaurant Manager (ANZSCO 141111)

Occupation in STSOL (Short Term)

Country: Pakistan

Restaurant: Indian Restaurant

Stream: TRT

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/12/2018 at 12:00, Srims said:

Hi All,

i have applied 186 TRT and currently on bridging visa A ( as per my VEVO unlimited work rights and unlimited study rights)

currently i am working full time with the same employer 38 hours per week.

my question is: i am thinking to do uber eats on weekends and some evenings can i do or not?

few people said you cant do few said you can work ....fully confused.

could someone please advice on my above query.

 

Thanks in advance.👍

If the bridging visa is in effect, you will have full work rights and can work wherever you want.

However, as you have applied for a 186 TRT, any work you do which is not for your sponsor, could have a negative affect on your PR application and whether the Immigration Department considers the nominated position as genuine.

Caution is advised and any decision you make, should be done in discussion with your MA.


Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/12/2018 at 14:39, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Sorry mate, you can't work any where else on your TFN Or your own ABN.

Your unlimited working rights only for that your sponsored employer. You can work more than 38 hours for that employer if they needs you to work more.

This information is not correct. 


Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just one question: i applied my visa application 186 TRT in May 2018 in best or avg case when can i expect the result.

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you guys for helping me a lot in this though time.

And I'm from Gosford, NSW.


Occupation: Restaurant Manager (ANZSCO 141111)

Occupation in STSOL (Short Term)

Country: Pakistan

Restaurant: Indian Restaurant

Stream: TRT

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

This information is not correct. 

Can you please tell us, what is the correct information than?


Occupation: Restaurant Manager (ANZSCO 141111)

Occupation in STSOL (Short Term)

Country: Pakistan

Restaurant: Indian Restaurant

Stream: TRT

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Srims said:

just one question: i applied my visa application 186 TRT in May 2018 in best or avg case when can i expect the result.

Thanks in advance.

The latest published processing time is 10 to 15 months.


Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×