Management Consultant Employment Experience.

vinay beniwal

Hey guys, hope you all doing great. I have just finished my Master of business degree specialized in Marketing and Financial Management. Currently I am working as event and function manager at a company and now they want me to switch on the position of Graduate Management Consultant. I wanna apply for 189 and 190 VISA with the occupation of Management Consultant. According the skill authority, a bachelor or master degree relevant to business administration or organisation management is required with one year employment of post qualification to get the positive skill assessment. Its is a humble request kindly help me in this situation, if I work for my employer as a Graduate Management Consultant or Graduate Business Consultant, will this experience will match the needs of the employment requirement of skill authority for the skill assessment. My duties will be to manage the operations and Marketing strategy in developing the business growth and decrease the overall expense, increase the productivity and efficiency.  Some how it also include the finance activities as I will be responsible to develop the plans to control the operating cost like labour cost. Please help me so that I can move further and accept the employment offer of Graduate Business Consultant and work for one year and get my positive skill assessment as I have already completed the education requirement.    

Also I just wanna ask that the employment of post qualification does not means you have to be a exact Management Consultant as to become this, a person need at least 3-4 year of experience in consulting role. Is it correct if I say employment of post qualification means a person need to work for one year in consulting role while managing the activities like marketing, HR, Finance and Operations based on Management Consultant occupation requirement after finishing master degree in Business administration or organisation Management and does not require a title of Management Consultant ?

I look forward to response. Thank you for your time and I really appreciate your help.

7 hours ago, vinay beniwal said:

Hey guys, hope you all doing great. I have just finished my Master of business degree specialized in Marketing and Financial Management. Currently I am working as event and function manager at a company and now they want me to switch on the position of Graduate Management Consultant. I wanna apply for 189 and 190 VISA with the occupation of Management Consultant. According the skill authority, a bachelor or master degree relevant to business administration or organisation management is required with one year employment of post qualification to get the positive skill assessment. Its is a humble request kindly help me in this situation, if I work for my employer as a Graduate Management Consultant or Graduate Business Consultant, will this experience will match the needs of the employment requirement of skill authority for the skill assessment. My duties will be to manage the operations and Marketing strategy in developing the business growth and decrease the overall expense, increase the productivity and efficiency.  Some how it also include the finance activities as I will be responsible to develop the plans to control the operating cost like labour cost. Please help me so that I can move further and accept the employment offer of Graduate Business Consultant and work for one year and get my positive skill assessment as I have already completed the education requirement.    

Also I just wanna ask that the employment of post qualification does not means you have to be a exact Management Consultant as to become this, a person need at least 3-4 year of experience in consulting role. Is it correct if I say employment of post qualification means a person need to work for one year in consulting role while managing the activities like marketing, HR, Finance and Operations based on Management Consultant occupation requirement after finishing master degree in Business administration or organisation Management and does not require a title of Management Consultant ?

I look forward to response. Thank you for your time and I really appreciate your help.

The duties of a Management Consultant are generally considered as consulting to external clients rather than internally within one organisation.

More information would be required, however, what you have described above does not sound like a Management Consultant position.

Hi raul, 

Thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate your help and your information. Can you please let me know that for example if i got a offer of marketing coordinator or sales coordinator role in darwin, will this meet the work experience of post qualification for the occupation sales and marketing manager for skill assessment. It is mentioned that one bachelor or master degree and one year work experience of post qualification is compulsory to meet the positive  skill assessment. I am getting confuse weather an applicant need to work as a designation of the occupation name like sales and marketing manager or does an applicant just need to work for one year in his relevant occupation field like as sales executive or sales consultant or marketing coordinator or marketing executive after completing his degree to match the positive skill assessment ? 

Thank you so much for your help. Its gonna be very helpful towards my future. 

One more thing I wann let you know I was talking about state sponsership in darwin which required work and live for six months in relevant occupation in darwin. But skill authority is required one year of work experience of post qualification in which iam getting confused like just need to work for one year in relevant occupation based on my degree or need to work as a occupation name designation like sales and marketing manager for one year. 

Please its a humble request to kindly clear this doubt for me. Thank you so much for your help. 

2 hours ago, vinay beniwal said:

Hi raul, 

Thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate your help and your information. Can you please let me know that for example if i got a offer of marketing coordinator or sales coordinator role in darwin, will this meet the work experience of post qualification for the occupation sales and marketing manager for skill assessment. It is mentioned that one bachelor or master degree and one year work experience of post qualification is compulsory to meet the positive  skill assessment. I am getting confuse weather an applicant need to work as a designation of the occupation name like sales and marketing manager or does an applicant just need to work for one year in his relevant occupation field like as sales executive or sales consultant or marketing coordinator or marketing executive after completing his degree to match the positive skill assessment ? 

Thank you so much for your help. Its gonna be very helpful towards my future. 

2 hours ago, vinay beniwal said:

One more thing I wann let you know I was talking about state sponsership in darwin which required work and live for six months in relevant occupation in darwin. But skill authority is required one year of work experience of post qualification in which iam getting confused like just need to work for one year in relevant occupation based on my degree or need to work as a occupation name designation like sales and marketing manager for one year. 

Please its a humble request to kindly clear this doubt for me. Thank you so much for your help. 

You are asking very specif questions, which I cannot answer without more detailed information about your situation.

If you would like specific advice or assistance with your application, please contact my office for a formal assessment.