Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


Queensland: car that guides heavy vehicle by notifying

Recommended Posts


I'm interested in getting into a career in driving cars with lights that notify other people when a heavy oversized vehicle is going on roads. Please suggest what this occupation is called and what certification/license is required for the same. Also, what is this occupation exactly called?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cerberus1 said:

Pilot/Escort drivers, google Over Size Over Mass Escort Vehicle Driver Scheme

I’ve got a HR licence yet I had no idea there was such a thing.  Learn something every day here

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now