Relationship details section

amandahughes

Hi all, 

I am up to the section  on the application form for the 309 visa 'Relationship Details' where it has four separate boxes to provide information about the financial, social,  household and nature of the commitment aspects of the relationship.

I'm not clear whether this is the 'statement' part that everyone refers to or whether there is a further part of the form which requires both the applicant and sponsor to provide details of the relationship.

Should the 'Relationship details' page which I think is page 18/27 of the form be written from the applicants perspective or jointly with the sponsor? 

Its all just a bit confusing!

Thanks 

Hi

my separate statement was a “whistle stop tour” of our relationship - so was a chronological order of events. 

For the form I kept it quite simple how those 4 aspects had been met by referencing the details in the statement with sentences such as “as per my statement, we support each other financially through........”

Hi all, 
I am up to the section  on the application form for the 309 visa 'Relationship Details' where it has four separate boxes to provide information about the financial, social,  household and nature of the commitment aspects of the relationship.
I'm not clear whether this is the 'statement' part that everyone refers to or whether there is a further part of the form which requires both the applicant and sponsor to provide details of the relationship.
Should the 'Relationship details' page which I think is page 18/27 of the form be written from the applicants perspective or jointly with the sponsor? 
Its all just a bit confusing!

Thanks 
My statement was a separate word document in which I detailed how we met, the development of our relationship, significant dates and events, the make up if our household, shared responsibility and social networks.
It was a couple of pages long but not onerous.

It's submitted in addition to your application form.