Guest macfarlanesd

Guest macfarlanesd

I have applied for the general skilled migration 175 VE, applied October 5th 2007, Was allocated a case officer last week. Wondering if anyone had any idea on what happens after the request for more info. They asked for aussie police check and medicals. Done the medical on monday waiting for blood test then thats done. Just waiting on the police check. Trying to work out a time scale for getting there.

Hi

We sent our Meds and PC's in December 07 and expect to hear news about visa hopefully soon :unsure: (hope you don't have to wait as long as us).

Providing checks etc are satisfactory then the visa wait just depends on certain CO's putting that coffee mug down and getting some work done!!!

It's just a waiting game now.

Best of luck!

Maria

Guest heieup

Theres no definite answer but it did slow down up until 1st Jul then a whole load seem to have gone through fairly quickly. We sent our other info in by mid April and then had to wait until Jul for the final decision

Guest macfarlanesd

Thanks for replying. so after the medical and police check they don't need any more info?

Guest macfarlanesd

Submitted a paper application. Seems so long to get to this point. Feels hard to believe that i'm close to getting there. managed to get my medical and uk police check within week of being asked for it, now just waiting for oz police check (didn't know i needed one, or would have got it done already.) Already had uk police checks but they are expired now.

Guest macfarlanesd

Was in Australia on a working holiday visa for a year. but only something like 363 days therefore technically under 1 year. but never mind i wont argue with it. its applied for, should take a few weeks. I know there is nothing on it so what ever they want to make thier mind up quicker.

Guest heieup

They just asked us for all info they wanted in one go, so if they've only asked for Meds and PCs then I think they are happy with the rest of the info. (unless there's a problem with these)

Archived