Please suggest 186

Raj0416

Hi Everyone,

After I have been granted 457 I have been in and out of the country multiple times for my employer overseas office. And my employer lodged the application while I was overseas. But due to nature of the project I had to work from the overseas office for last 1 and half year. But during that time my employer maintained all the requirements.

CO asked for the reason to clarify for my overseas trip and our MA replied the all detailed reason for my workstation oversea's office.

After our MA send that details, we have been asked to send two things:

1. Health assessment for my daughter, we had supplied this before but I guess it expired. And we had immediately sent those assessments again

2. Asked for my wife English evidence. And my MA replied we will pay the fee.

Do you think this is a positive sign?

Does anyone has been to this scenario? 

We have lodged the application in end of Feb.

Thanks

Raj

Yes.  Those are the tidying up points before a visa is approved.  However the grant itself may be delayed if any quotas have been met for grants this month. The application will sit waiting for the approved grant to be issued.  Hopefully though you might just get an early Christmas Gift!

• 4 weeks later...