You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Srijit

North Lakes / Mango Hill vs Springfield Lakes (Brisbane)

Hello Friends, 

We are currently looking to buy our first home in Brisbane . But we have a limited budget of no more than 5.20K. Based on the budget and availability we can think of 2 locations in Brisbane ,Springfield lakes and Mango hill .  Considering all the factors like commuting to CBD , facilities , schools  need help and recommendation which place is better. 

Thanks 

Sri

Hi, I don’t know Mango Hill or Springfield Lakes for living. We visit both areas often enough. If you like the beach then the nicest one will be Redcliffe. If you like hustle and bustle, traffic and everything on your doorstep then again I think it would be Mango Hill, although it didnt have an excellent reputation I think with all the new buildings in North Lakes that probably vanished. 

‘For me I like a quieter pace and much prefer around Springfield Lakes, you also have Augustine Lakes. You still have the shopping centre Orion which is lovely, the train to the city, etc. 

Or if you travelled another 20/30 minutes down the M2 you could probably have a 4 bed home on acreage for around $350k.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Thanks for the reply, from commuting via train line to city and considering factors such as schools , any idea which one is better 

Springfield Lakes has a train line, no idea if there is one at Mango hills. The Springfield school also seems to have a good reputation but i've no personal dealings with it.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...