You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

The Pom Queen

John from Moneycorp - Farewell

I would like to apologise to the membership for my delayed announcement.

As I’m sure most of you are aware John got married and started a new family and rather than all of us causing him sleepless nights it will be night time feeds and changing nappies taking our place.

John has been the face of Moneycorp on the forum for many years, more than I can remember and I know lots of us have had the pleasure in meeting with him in person at the Pomsinoz Meet Ups which helped secure that trust and care he always showed out members.

I don’t know if you will read this, but John, you were a great asset to Moneycorp and we all wish you well for the future.

I know we have had a few members contact us about Johns account. To stop any confusion this account will now be closed and I will introduce your new contact on a separate post. I have heard he is excellent at his job and is very keen to get to know you all.

• Like 6

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Thank you for all your involvement in the forum John.

• Like 1

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Best of luck with your new adventure John!  I've enjoyed reading your regular updates and even though I'm not a Pom, I always find them interesting.

186 ENS Temporary Residence Transition - Granted Dec 2013 :biggrin: