Document request 189 visa

gsb17

Hi all,

Was wondering whether I could get some advice of whether anybody has been in a similar situation to me ...

I've submitted my application for a 189 visa and an initial assessment response has comeback to me requesting further documents.  It is of a surprise to me as I have submitted the documents to the best of my knowledge and followed the guidance.  In the case officer's letter to me it was mentioned that I should call them, there was no telephone number and I haven't had a response to my email.  A phone call would be invaluable to really understand what it is that's missing as quite simply I really don't know what more I can do.

I don't want to be in a position where my visa has been refused on a technicality.  Therefore;

Does anybody have the contact number for GSM in Adelaide?

Happened to me. Asked for something i had already uploaded. It should tell you in the letter what they are looking for. In my case it was a passport copy so I just reuploaded and then clicked supplied. Three months later i got a grant. 

Don’t worry too much in this situation. I was told by migration agent that the system is bit hit and miss and sometimes doesn’t save all documents.

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, GlobalVisaGuru said:

check your immi account it should have appropriate correspondance under your visa application tab

Are you an agent?  If so you need to read the rules and post your details and MARA number. If not do not pose as one. 

Edited by rammygirl