Medicals diabetes

Ozman

Hi All,

yesterday had medicals, kids cleared in online account, me and wife shows “examination in progress”, 

Here is my question, we declared the diabetes “1”, during the analyses all values came out as if no diabetes, doctor verbally asked “serum creatinin and H1ABC to be submitted” is this what you had as experience ? Why could not he just finalize the inspection and grade “A” and just move forward ? 

Appreciate feedback,

regards.

57 minutes ago, Ozman said:

Hi All,

yesterday had medicals, kids cleared in online account, me and wife shows “examination in progress”, 

Here is my question, we declared the diabetes “1”, during the analyses all values came out as if no diabetes, doctor verbally asked “serum creatinin and H1ABC to be submitted” is this what you had as experience ? Why could not he just finalize the inspection and grade “A” and just move forward ? 

Appreciate feedback,

regards.

If you have a medical condition the doctor cannot grade it as A, it has to be B and the medial panel have to review it.

Hi,

just to share with all, today got the message clearance message on site, anybody having diabetes 1 can contact me and ask questions. The test with the doctors happen by collecting urine testing, and they look for sugar / protein levels, if protein is detected, they ask you for further, in our case it turned out to be per standards (sign of problems in kidney), the sugar level also came as per standards, we got autocleared by the system. 

Kindly note that we declared that my wife has diabetes 1, and e-medical follows an algorithm, which if the tests turn out to be fine, you would be cleared automatically. 

Now will wait for the CO review...

Good luck to all.