You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Squarepants

Can you help the owner of the forum - My Mum

Mum and Dad are too proud to ask for any help, so I’m not asking for them but for myself. I want to spend time with my mum. Most of my mates are always getting at their parents but they don’t know how lucky they are. I wish Mum was home to shout at me more. Although she does ask for too many cups of tea 😜

Mum tells everyone she is ok, she discharges herself from the hospital every admission and always puts her pink lipstick on and a smile on her face. She even takes me fossicking and sits in the car watching me.

She was very angry about the Go Fund me but I’m wanting to spend what time I can with her and take her places and help her enjoy our time together. There is no cure for Mum, they can’t give her times, they can just make her comfortable. 

I know nobody knows me on here but @Bobjdoes and @ali and they have both been by Mum and dads side all the way.

if you can’t afford a dollar that is fine everyone is struggling but please help share my page. I am sure over the years the forum has helped you in some way.

https://www.gofundme.com/7s9q7-help

• Like 12

The perk of being a moderator is that I can post on Locked Threads.  I can vouch for this wonderful young man who wants to spend more quality time with his mum.  I can also confirm  that his mum wasn't too impressed with the Go fund me page because she is a giver and finds it very difficult to take anything from anyone.  It would be wonderful if she could try this new treatment.  Thank you in advance for any donations no matter how small  - it means so much xxxx

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

You both know how I feel about this and yes as admin, I can also post on locked threads. However, I do realise the intentions and I would like to thank everyone for all your support these last few years.

it wasn’t until I actually took a step back I could see it from an outsiders point of view. My family have had a part time Mum/wife and also as members I haven’t supported you all like I should be doing. 

‘I have some work to do in the next couple of days on the forum, so I should be around but I think myself and @ali calculated my current word count per minute is one, although I think I may have improved since then. Then editing on top. So I won’t be very active until we can get on top of this swelling

If I don’t get around to contacting you all privately, I would like to wish you all a Wonderful Christmas and hope that 2019 brings you lots of joy and happiness. 

Ps I believe @Squarepants has been trying to thank you all but I keep forgetting he can’t post on locked posts. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.