TOR still pay tax

paulswin

Hi guys,

Has anyone sen their work tools back to UK on their URN as I have 2 emails from them one saying we could send them back and the one I got today after trying to add them to our URN saying because they are work tools they cannot be added!  Any help much appreciated wasn’t counting on paying tax as some of tools were bought from UK!

On 03/12/2018 at 21:45, paulswin said:

Hi guys,

Has anyone sen their work tools back to UK on their URN as I have 2 emails from them one saying we could send them back and the one I got today after trying to add them to our URN saying because they are work tools they cannot be added!  Any help much appreciated wasn’t counting on paying tax as some of tools were bought from UK!

Do you have to say they are work tools? We bought all sorts of tools back with us no problem. Angle grinders, drop saw, circular saw, drills etc, grass edging machine and a lawn mower as well as your usual small tools. We just added them as “tools from contents of garage”. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Martinbjulieb said:

Do you have to say they are work tools? We bought all sorts of tools back with us no problem. Angle grinders, drop saw, circular saw, drills etc, grass edging machine and a lawn mower as well as your usual small tools. We just added them as “tools from contents of garage”. 

I listed any tools I had as “diy tools assorted”. No issues.