Lancashire Cheese Delivery?

JetBlast

Hello,

I am sure I have asked this before but I can't find the topic! I am looking at sending my relatives in Brisbane some Lancashire crumbly cheese (and others) as an Xmas gift. Someone recommended an online shop on here but for the life of me I can't find it.

Please can someone help?

Thanks

I don’t really miss many foods at all and have found good Aussie alternatives. But now this Lancashire lass is craving that unmistakable tang of a good Lancashire cheese in all its varied forms, especially the one made local to where we lived. Not even making a traditional cake this year as it just isn’t the same without Lancashire cheese, and no one really fancies it in 40 degree heat!

4 hours ago, carol123 said:

Well thank you!!! Now I'm craving Lancashire cheese.. or Cheshire cheese? Nom nom nom..😋  

Been trying  to describe the delish cheeses from my home country to my Aussie hubby but making do with imported cheddar.  😎

Try looking for Tasmanian cheese - they have a lot which are similar to ones from home. Some of the smaller Victorian brands are good too. 

4 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Try looking for Tasmanian cheese - they have a lot which are similar to ones from home.

Ashgrove in Tasmania produces a Lancashire cheese - available for ordering online:

https://www.ashgrovecheese.com.au/online-store/ashgrove-crumbly-tasty-lancashire/

Their products are available in the large supermarkets in this state (Tasmania):  you may find them in the specialty cheese sections of Coles/Woolies etc. interstate.

• Like 1

On 08/12/2018 at 09:01, Skani said:

Ashgrove in Tasmania produces a Lancashire cheese - available for ordering online:

https://www.ashgrovecheese.com.au/online-store/ashgrove-crumbly-tasty-lancashire/

Their products are available in the large supermarkets in this state (Tasmania):  you may find them in the specialty cheese sections of Coles/Woolies etc. interstate.

Just bought some yesterday Skani.  Funny though - it was cheaper at Hill Street grocers than it was at Ashgrove Dairy.  

cheese.jpg

26 minutes ago, Toots said:

Just bought some yesterday Skani.  Funny though - it was cheaper at Hill Street grocers than it was at Ashgrove Dairy.  

Was it on special - or their normal price?  I must stock up myself - love my local Hill Street store.  😀