Evidence of registration/licensing for Motro mechanic

Mano@187

Hi guys , I have applied for 187 visa . DHA has advised  me to get a registration/licensing for my nominated occupation Motor Mechanic.

My Qualifications related to my Occupation are certificate lll and Certificate iv in automotive ( light vehicle).

Any Motor mechanic person who had similar request from the DHA? Could please provide me some information . My MA have me that its not required .

3 hours ago, Mano@187 said:

My MA says that no registration/licensing is required to work as motor mechanic. 

I don't know why they have asked me to get registration or licensing.

Needing a licence to work, and needing a licence to prove you are qualified for a visa, are two different things. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mano@187 said:

Hi guys , I have applied for 187 visa . DHA has advised  me to get a registration/licensing for my nominated occupation Motor Mechanic.

My Qualifications related to my Occupation are certificate lll and Certificate iv in automotive ( light vehicle).

Any Motor mechanic person who had similar request from the DHA? Could please provide me some information . My MA have me that its not required .

Qualifications and licencing are two different things.

Most States require licencing to work as a motor mechanic. 

Have you seen the actual request letter form Immigration?

"321211 MOTOR MECHANIC (GENERAL)
Maintains, tests and repairs petrol engines and the mechanical parts of lightweight motor vehicles such as transmissions, suspension, steering and brakes. Registration or licensing may be required.

Skill Level: 3"

•  
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

Qualifications and licencing are two different things.

Most States require licencing to work as a motor mechanic. 

Have you seen the actual request letter form Immigration?

"321211 MOTOR MECHANIC (GENERAL)
Maintains, tests and repairs petrol engines and the mechanical parts of lightweight motor vehicles such as transmissions, suspension, steering and brakes. Registration or licensing may be required.

Skill Level: 3"

•  

Hi Raul,

I have put the screenshot . Please have a look. As you said most states require licensing to work as motor mechanic, does Queensland requires licensing to work as motor mechanic?

IMG_1205.PNG