190 visa for software tester

Darshan

Hello everyone -

My name is Darshan Prakash Vadera and I have filed eoi for 190 visa under Vic state with 261314 as code on 4th September 2018 with 75 pts without state nomination with state nomination it will be 80

I have the following questions -

- Does it go -ve if I select multiple states as options in my eoi for eg right now same code is open in Queensland as well if I select more than one state will I be less preferred?

- Speaking of moral obligation can if I move from one state to other without fulfiling requirements will it affect citizenship process?

- As my score is 75 and with sponsorship it will be 80 i feel my chances are very high is that true?

- Does it happen one state might nominate me faster than the other how can i guess this process?

1 hour ago, Darshan said:

Hello everyone -

My name is Darshan Prakash Vadera and I have filed eoi for 190 visa under Vic state with 261314 as code on 4th September 2018 with 75 pts without state nomination with state nomination it will be 80

For security reasons, it is not recommended that you publish your name on a Public Forum.

- Does it go -ve if I select multiple states as options in my eoi for eg right now same code is open in Queensland as well if I select more than one state will I be less preferred?

Some States do not consider you genuine if you select multiple states.

- Speaking of moral obligation can if I move from one state to other without fulfiling requirements will it affect citizenship process?

Considering you have disclosed your full name it is not a great start to publicly state that you are already considering not meeting your obligation.

They have started cancelling visas for those who disregard the obligation they sigh up to with the States.

It is because of such attitudes that it has become very difficult to be invited for a subclass 190 visa.

- As my score is 75 and with sponsorship it will be 80 i feel my chances are very high is that true?

It depends on many factors. 

- Does it happen one state might nominate me faster than the other how can i guess this process?

Again it depends on many factors. If you are not in Australia SA will not sponsor you for a 190 in this occupation.

Based on what you have written above, you have reduced your chances already.

• Like 2